• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It is likely to help those who may have struggled to afford two home games on consecutive saturdays too, A point at Crewe and a win, with a good atmosphere, at home to Morecombe could well mean a good attendance for the Torquay game which would be at the regular prices .

Got to be worth getting in touch with Morecombe and letting them know if so - a stronger away following will only bring good banter between fans and raising the atmosphere.

And more money into our club. Let's hope that our club have thought of this already.

Well I've managed to convince the good lady to leave the kids with the grandparents for the afternoon and have booked my tickets....lets sell out the hall!

The Shrimpers Trust are now behind us in trying to make this day "special" again and will be helping in the purchasing of Balloons etc etc etc .

The Shrimpers Trust are now behind us in trying to make this day "special" again and will be helping in the purchasing of Balloons etc etc etc .

Yep this was raised to me by a member - I then raised it at the committee meeting and they have decided to support with funds - this is an example of how approaching a member of the trust committee is a way to get your concerns and views heard.

Yep this was raised to me by a member - I then raised it at the committee meeting and they have decided to support with funds - this is an example of how approaching a member of the trust committee is a way to get your concerns and views heard.

Did you approach the trust committee member topless, displaying your beergut?:winking::hilarious:

Scott,
Where did you guys get thos blue / white paper rolls, we need 100's
Also 100's of those confetti cannons you got the other week too.

Donations needed for Morecambe game...

As you will be aware, the Morecambe game on Sat 15th October is just £5 entry for ALL supporters.

The Blue Voice is of course looking to put on another visual and vocal show of support for this massive game. Which will hopefully lead to another 3 points to keep the promotion train on track..

Therefore we kindly ask our fellow fans to have a little dip into your pockets and pledge a small amount of loose change, that will go a long way to helping us purchase some of the items listed below. These will be handed out amongst the fans in all 3 stands, to help aid the atmosphere. You can of course bring your own items instead of donating if you so wish, and we actively encourage that. Every little helps and I'm sure those boys on the pitch will appreciate your efforts.

*Balloons
*Streamers
*Confetti Cannons
*Flags
*Bam-Bams
*Horns (not compressed gas ones)
*Inflatables (not balls unfortunately - FL ruling)

Any help you can provide towards these costs would be most appreciated.

If you can spare a few quid, then please leave your name on this thread or PM myself, McNasty or Cricko and we will arrange collection if you want to do it by cash.

OR

Donations can also be made by sending payment via the SZ Paypal button located in any of the Owners signatures or follow this link HERE, using your credit/debit card. You don't have to have a Paypal account to make a donation. If you haven't just click the continue option at the bottom of the Paypal screen (above the card icons) But please send a PM to McNasty or Cricko, with the text "TBV DONATION + £AMOUNT" after you have made the donation, so we know who has made it and can confirm receipt.

Many Thanks for your support.

UTB.

Last edited:
Was expecting some sort of deal for this game as the ticket office mentioned last week that they'd taken tickets off sale pending an announcement.

Thought it would be £15 or £10, really, pleasantly, surprised by £5. :thumbsup:

Personally I think £5 a head is a really bold move and I really hopes it works and gets lots of bodies through the gate. If we can get some of those floaters in and generate a good atmosphere again then, with a good performance on the pitch, we could really be on the cusp of building something worthwhile.

Deluded I may be but I have a really good feeling about where this is going at the moment, let's hope it's not all misplaced...

yeh this is the ideal game to get a big crowd in and full credit to the club for making this £5 a ticket, if we cant get 8,000 plus through the gates for this top of the table clash then their is something wrong, not alot else the club can do so come on everyone go and get ya tickets, ive got mine and cant wait for the next home game.

How about all those who get their ticket for a fiver donate £2 to shrimperzone, still equates to a real bargain?!?

How about all those who get their ticket for a fiver donate £2 to shrimperzone, still equates to a real bargain?!?
Got a better idea, how about "adopt a STH" for that match and if you get your ticket for a fiver then buy an STH a pint instead???!!! :smile:

Smiffy said:
As you will be aware, the Morecambe game on Sat 15th October is just £5 entry for ALL supporters.

The Blue Voice is of course looking to put on another visual and vocal show of support for this massive game. Which will hopefully lead to another 3 points to keep the promotion train on track..

Therefore we kindly ask our fellow fans to have a little dip into your pockets and pledge a small amount of loose change, that will go a long way to helping us purchase some of the items listed below. These will be handed out amongst the fans in all 3 stands, to help aid the atmosphere. You can of course bring your own items instead of donating if you so wish, and we actively encourage that. Every little helps and I'm sure those boys on the pitch will appreciate your efforts.

*Balloons
*Streamers
*Confetti Cannons
*Flags
*Bam-Bams
*Horns (not compressed gas ones)
*Inflatables (not balls unfortunately - FL ruling)

Any help you can provide towards these costs would be most appreciated.

If you can spare a few quid, then please leave your name on this thread or PM myself, McNasty or Cricko and we will arrange collection if you want to do it by cash.

OR

Donations can also be made by sending payment via the SZ Paypal button located in any of the Owners signatures or follow this link HERE, using your credit/debit card. You don't have to have a Paypal account to make a donation. If you haven't just click the continue option at the bottom of the Paypal screen (above the card icons) But please send a PM to McNasty or Cricko, with the text "TBV DONATION + £AMOUNT" after you have made the donation, so we know who has made it and can confirm receipt.

Many Thanks for your support.

UTB.
Donation given to Cricko last night (just in case his memory is starting to fade at his advanced years :winking:)

Donation given to Cricko last night (just in case his memory is starting to fade at his advanced years :winking:)

Nope already posted it in the mods forum old chap :) Beat your post here by all of 3 minutes Ack-shirly and thank you kindly sir.

Great News, The Shrimpers Trust have kindly covered the cost of some 4000 Balloons towards this day..we are very grateful for their contribution....other monies that have been sent (and we also thank you all for those) will be spent on other freebies for the kids and a dynamic show in the ground we hope.

Of course more funds are most welcome..the more we get the more we can do on the day for all supporters and to support the players.

Please if you have a few quid spare send it to us,we will give it back on the day.

Back