• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

is the man u liverpool game on any pubs near roots hall as my mate wants to watch that and it wont finish till bout 2:40.

Great News, The Shrimpers Trust have kindly covered the cost of some 4000 Balloons towards this day..we are very grateful for their contribution....other monies that have been sent (and we also thank you all for those) will be spent on other freebies for the kids and a dynamic show in the ground we hope.

Of course more funds are most welcome..the more we get the more we can do on the day for all supporters and to support the players.

Please if you have a few quid spare send it to us,we will give it back on the day.

Gotta say, those balloons floating around ya head during the game are a pain in the Neil Harris!

is the man u liverpool game on any pubs near roots hall as my mate wants to watch that and it wont finish till bout 2:40.

The Railway at Prittlewell Station will certainly be screening it.

Not sure about the Spread, but I think they have that Nova system, so it should be on?

Does anyone know the opening times of the ticket office on Saturdays? Had a look on OS but couldn't see it.

Well done Southend, hopefully we will still be top of the table when the game is played and can get our biggest crowd for some years.

I've just been reading the Dagenham programme and i noticed that Morecambe took 47 there, top of the league and a Saturday, i knew their support was gash but christ on a bike i thought they'd manage 100-150 when they're top

Lets hope this game gets picked up by Sky Sports!!
So ****ed off to see CRAWLEY vs NORTHAMPTON getting televised!!

shamefully, this is going to be my first game of the season. to try and make up for it, i've got 9 people coming. can't wait...

Back