• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpergonzo

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver⭐
Staff member
Tweeted team news:

Hall starts, Soares in for Sawyer - blues to play 4-4-2.

Full team news to follow

Starting XI: Evans, Clohessy, Coughlan, Barker, Gilbert, Hall, Grant, Easton, Soares, Sturrock, Corr.

Tweeted team news:

Hall starts, Soares in for Sawyer - blues to play 4-4-2.

Full team news to follow

Soares in for Sawyer, i do worry about Sturrock at times, wrong keeper and definately wrong the other useless bloke!

Why does he keep playing Soares, I have seen more life at Madame Tussards than in him.

I'd play sawyer, but sturrock has certainly proved me wrong several times this season, lets see how we do before worrying too much about Sturrock

The only thing I can think of is both Grant and Sawyer seem to struggle to last past 70mins or so. If other substitutions have to be made for injuries then it puts the team under a lot of pressure at the end. Having said that, Soares struggles, full stop.

I'd play sawyer, but sturrock has certainly proved me wrong several times this season, lets see how we do before worrying too much about Sturrock

3 0 Morecambe, as we are playing with 10 men!

Sturrock obviously worried about our shape and without Ferdinand holding, especially away from home, gone for the safe boring option. Team for 1 point not 3, shame!

3 0 Morecambe, as we are playing with 10 men!

Fair enough, I'm not saying I wouldn't start with Sawyer ahead of Soares - I am with the rest of you with my reviews of Soares. But Im sure PS has his reasons. Fingers crossed your prediction is wrong.

Subs: Morris, Comminges, Asante, Crawford, Sawyer, Prosser, Woodyard.

Fair enough, I'm not saying I wouldn't start with Sawyer ahead of Soares - I am with the rest of you with my reviews of Soares. But Im sure PS has his reasons. Fingers crossed your prediction is wrong.

If 5000 home supporters were polled who they favour to start it would be 4999 Sawyer 1 to Soares <his mum>, and our manager sides with his mum, very worrying!

If 5000 home supporters were polled who they favour to start it would be 4999 Sawyer 1 to Soares <his mum>, and our manager sides with his mum, very worrying!

I even doubt that!

Dont understand that decision. Even Sawyer out of position on the right is surely a better option? What does Soares offer over Sawyer? I'm struggling. Anyway, let's back the lad and see what he can magic up...

Maybe we had to disguise a loanee as Soares due to the embargo .....

Dont understand that decision. Even Sawyer out of position on the right is surely a better option? What does Soares offer over Sawyer? I'm struggling. Anyway, let's back the lad and see what he can magic up...

Sawyer's been out of the game for a while and when he was playing he was non league. Maybe he's short of full match fitness.

Back