• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The pitch is very good, rain will speed it up and the wind is supposed to be light so it may make very good fast football.
It might be a card fest with sliding in etc.

If we had played last night and if (that is a big if) we had won, we could have been singing "we are top of the league" ..........:whistling:

I said "we are top of the league".

I know not everyone is a fan of Friday night games but they do hold good memories for me. :thumbsup:

So Luke might be injured (or some kidology?) - so do we risk him or put in another player?

I would say if there is any doubt, then rest Luke (better to miss 1 game than 4 or 5) and put in another defender. But who? Mads or Bolger?

I'm not sure which player would be better in the left hand side of central defence.

So Luke might be injured (or some kidology?) - so do we risk him or put in another player?

I would say if there is any doubt, then rest Luke (better to miss 1 game than 4 or 5) and put in another defender. But who? Mads or Bolger?

I'm not sure which player would be better in the left hand side of central defence.

For the life of me I can't remember if either of them is left footed. Anyone know?

Back