• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

[video=youtube;zXa6HG7mQp4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXa6HG7mQp4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Second goal was Sunday league football, Barrett should of just put the challenge in and ball was out of play, not good at all:stunned:

Second goal was Sunday league football, Barrett should of just put the challenge in and ball was out of play, not good at all:stunned:

He could only have been worrying about giving away a penalty, and/or he was expecting Bentley to come out and block any attempt on goal.

�������������������� every goal could have been prevented... They look worse than it did live. Still gutted today...

First time I've had the nerve to watch.
Their first goal was a great move to be fair.

First time I've had the nerve to watch.
Their first goal was a great move to be fair.

I've watched it again now. Much though it pains me say this, we got what we deserved. This footage will go into the hurty bits pile, a bit like the Burton second leg.

Just managed to watch it finally.

How on earth did that second goal go in. We dont concede a single goal for 8 games and then concede that.

Oh boy....

You can't just blame Lenny though, Coker could also have done better.

Very true. Good first time cross without even looking up. Redshaw makes a perfectly timed run and shows why someone has offered £500,000 for his services. Lenny was actually in a good position.

Second goal was a catalogue of errors. Bolger could have put the ball in the stand to stop a quick throw. Lenny should have covered Bolger better once he was out of position. Player of the month should definitely put it out for a corner and Dan should not have taken anything for granted.

Third goal we sat deep and allowed Redshaw time to pick a good pass. Thought at the time from my seat (main stand) that Dan showed a lot of his right hand post and the highlights confirm that. But having said that Devitt finished calmly.

If you watch the ten minute highlights it shows we still created more chances than them. But just like at RH they really make their limited chances count. If you think back to the home game Dan made at least four great saves to keep us in the game. Fair play to Morecambe they certainly seem to turn out a decent performance every time they play us.

No wonder their fans were singing 'can we play you every week'

Not really sure how Leonard was "unlucky". He was standing still when the ball was crossed in completely unaware of Redshaw and wasn't marking anyone or denying space.

Not really sure how Leonard was "unlucky". He was standing still when the ball was crossed in completely unaware of Redshaw and wasn't marking anyone or denying space.

If he had been "marking" he would of been totally in the wrong position. It was a very good cross, and if it had been a yard closer to Lenny he would of got something on it to stop it, and if it had been a yard further away from him, then Redshaw would not have been able to get on the end of it.

It was a well worked goal, that would of been difficult to stop. (unlike the 2nd!). The only glaring error was Deegan not tracking the runner from midfield.

If he had been "marking" he would of been totally in the wrong position. It was a very good cross, and if it had been a yard closer to Lenny he would of got something on it to stop it, and if it had been a yard further away from him, then Redshaw would not have been able to get on the end of it.

It was a well worked goal, that would of been difficult to stop. (unlike the 2nd!). The only glaring error was Deegan not tracking the runner from midfield.

It was a very good cross, but I still think Leonard's position and body shape was wrong IMO and not once does he look to see where his man is. Maybe I'm being harsh, but still think he could have done better and in fact think all 3 goals could have been easily prevented.

Back