• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

chapperzUK

Thought I'd start this off as no-one else had. With Hall out, Ferdinand facing a fitness test and Banton unlikely to sign in time, starting 11 anyone?

Can see Sawyer on the right, but don't fancy either Easton or Grant on the left if Ferdinand is fit enough, unless we go with a 4-5-1, with Sawyer and Asante playing as winger, sort of grabbing at straws and desperately trying to not play Soares, but guessing he will get a start.

EDIT : Looking at the Hall thread, it appears that he can play.

Last edited:
Presuming Kane is out and that Hall is right in the head then the team pretty much picks itself I'd have thought.

Evans
Clohessy
Gilbert
Barker
Coughlan
Grant
Easton
Sawyer
Hall
Sturrock
Big Bad Bazza

Regardless of this **** hanging over his head. Hall has to continue to play tomorrow and Tues night.

Hopefully we can also bring in Banton today, for another option on the flank and also get him bedded in, should Hall's season be over next Thursday.

I really hope Hall is ok to play, but how can his head possibly be right knowing that he'll be in prison in less than a week?

As others have said, besides that the team picks itself. If it wasn't for all of this I'd see a win for us, as is I think a 1-1 draw.

Super Corr to score again.

My prediction for tomorrows line is

Evans
Clohessy
Gilbert
Prosser
Coughlan
Grant
Easton
Sawyer
Hall
Sturrock
Corr

Also can't see Banton signing, surely it would have happened by now!!

We've been very strong on the road and Morcombe have been terrible at home. I know it's never as easy as that but I can see us coming away with the 3 points.

2-0 Grant and Corr

My prediction for tomorrows line is

Evans
Clohessy
Gilbert
Prosser
Coughlan
Grant
Easton
Sawyer
Hall
Sturrock
Corr

Also can't see Banton signing, surely it would have happened by now!!

Please don't tell me you've heard Barker is being farmed out on loan :unsure:

Regardless of this **** hanging over his head. Hall has to continue to play tomorrow and Tues night.

Hopefully we can also bring in Banton today, for another option on the flank and also get him bedded in, should Hall's season be over next Thursday.

You seem to always do this Smiffy, no disrespect mate, but why is it you always forget we are unable to bring players in ATM?

Evans
Clohessy
Coughlan
Barker
Gilbert
Sawyer
Easton
Ferdinand
Grant
Hall
Corr

Sturrock in, if Ferdinand fails fitness test.

I think we need to win to try and leapfrog Gillingham before Tuesday. I can see a much better result if we are not having to chase the game on Tuesday and Gillingham having to be a bit more adventurous, especially with our two games in hand. However as much as we are more than capable of the 3 points, my head says 1-1 with Corr scoring again. Quite a familiar score and scorer for us lately, and a bit predictable I know.

You seem to always do this Smiffy, no disrespect mate, but why is it you always forget we are unable to bring players in ATM?
Is it possible for us to get in an emergency loan due to lack of players? I'm not up to speed with the emergency loan rule

Not confident at all today. Morecambe are a decent side and the performances have been average of late. Tiredness and lack of bodies may take its toll today. 2-0 Shrimps.

Back