• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Morning trains to London....

For the last couple of weeks I have been travelling up to London and arriving at Liverpool Street an hour or so earlier than usual (between 0600 and 0645).

I noticed that there was something odd about the passengers on the train and today I realised what it was.

After a headcount of people on my carriage (after Shenfield)I determined that only 10% of the passengers at that time in the morning are women!

Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagster69 @ Mar. 31 2004,10:22)]What do you expect from the lazy wenches!
Charming..........
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Mar. 31 2004,10:15)]For the last couple of weeks I have been travelling up to London and arriving at Liverpool Street an hour or so earlier than usual (between 0600 and 0645).

I noticed that there was something odd about the passengers on the train and today I realised what it was.

After a headcount of people on my carriage (after Shenfield)I determined that only 10% of the passengers at that time in the morning are women!

They are were they should be at home doing and the housework and preparing the dinner for the old man when he gets back from his hard day at the office.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Mar. 31 2004,10:15)]For the last couple of weeks I have been travelling up to London and arriving at Liverpool Street an hour or so earlier than usual (between 0600 and 0645).

Too busy rubbing their eyes!

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Mar. 31 2004,10:15)]After a headcount of people on my carriage (after Shenfield)I determined that only 10% of the passengers at that time in the morning are women!

Not entirely true.

The figure is around about 20% plus. Look twice at those with facial hair. Most are ugly birds thinking they can get away with it.
biggrin.gif

BtD is correct though. There is nothing worse than seeing a kept woman on the train when she really should be looking after all the needs of the breadwinner. That's not sexist it's biological.

It all went wrong after Emily Pankhurst. Votes for women should have remained trampled under Tattenham Corner.

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Mar. 31 2004,11:24)]BtD is correct though. There is nothing worse than seeing a kept woman on the train when she really should be looking after all the needs of the breadwinner. That's not sexist it's biological.

It all went wrong after Emily Pankhurst. Votes for women should have remained trampled under Tattenham Corner.
on that note ORM, are you allowed to come to the footie on Friday night?
biggrin.gif

If my (female) boss is anything to go by - she's already in work (and been in work for several hours) before you even get out from under your duvet to get ready for the 6:00 train!

I am in London on a course this week and have been getting the 7am trains on the c2c, it has to be said I have been most disgruntled at the lack of good quality "poon-tang" to ogle at in the morning. I was expecting better then this

Or perhaps Kenny they've heard about you and stay out of your carriage?

Kenny, I get the train at 7am every day, and I have fondly christened it the "Munter Express" due to the lack of nice looking females.
Even the Benfleet Slapper Brigade are rough at that time in the morning.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Mar. 31 2004,13:07)]Even the Benfleet Slapper Brigade are rough at that time in the morning.
This would suggest that they're not rough at other times of the day, a revelation I find most surprising, and not one borne out by my own empirical evidence...

rock.gif
tounge.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Mar. 31 2004,13:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Mar. 31 2004,13:07)]Even the Benfleet Slapper Brigade are rough at that time in the morning.
This would suggest that they're not rough at other times of the day, a revelation I find most surprising, and not one borne out by my own empirical evidence...
But you've obviously got a higher standard than us, Matt
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mrs McScriven @ Mar. 31 2004,12:31)]If my (female) boss is anything to go by - she's already in work (and been in work for several hours) before you even get out from under your duvet to get ready for the 6:00 train!
So you expect us to feel sorry her ?? It is not our fault that it takes her 12 hours to complete work it would take a man 4 hours to do!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Mar. 31 2004,13:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Mar. 31 2004,13:13)]
[b said:
But you've obviously got a higher standard than us, Matt  
wink.gif
Absolutely... my girlfriend is neither a slapper, nor (more importantly) is she from Benfleet, thank goodnes...

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Mar. 31 2004,12:37)]I am in London on a course this week and have been getting the 7am trains on the c2c, it has to be said I have been most disgruntled at the lack of good quality "poon-tang" to ogle at in the morning. I was expecting better then this
Why do you think the educated amongst us travel FGE ?

Let's weigh up the alternatives shall we based on a lump in my trousers assessment of over 20 years commuting on both lines?

Stratford vs Barking - Hmmmm maybe we both forget those
Shenfield vs Upminster & West Horndon - 1-0 (agg 1-0)
Billericay vs Laindon & Basildon - 1-0 (agg 2-0)
Wickford vs Pitsea - 0-0 though both sides nearly got an og (agg 2-0)
Rayleigh vs Benfleet for Pikey Island - 1-0 (agg 3-0)
Hockley vs Leigh-on-Sea - 0-1 (agg 3-1)
Rochford vs Chalkwell - 0-1 (agg 3-2)
Prittlewell vs Westcliff - 0-0 (agg 3-2)
Southend Victoria vs Southend Central 1-0 (agg 4-2)

Obviously anything E of Southend Central doesn't count as it is mostly Deliverance country and it would give FGE an unfair advantage, despite posting no opposition.

Quite clearly there is only one clear winner. Re-run the above competition on a Thursday and Friday night and FGE wins by a massive landslide. If the C2C birds are gonna flash their thongs they could at least wipe away the remnants of Blue Nun and McDonalds before boarding the train.

I think you'll find that the slappers herald from Canvey rather than Benfleet. With the Island being so pikey it doesn't even have it's own train station.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Mar. 31 2004,14:55)]I think you'll find that the slappers herald from Canvey rather than Benfleet.
watch it Scriv ...........

I think you'll find it's an amalgamation of Daws Heath / Thundersley / Benfleet / Canvey that are the worst slappers around, constantly texting EACH OTHER about their sexual conquests with Wayne in some supermarket car park.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Mar. 31 2004,15:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Mar. 31 2004,14:55)]I think you'll find that the slappers herald from Canvey rather than Benfleet.
watch it Scriv ...........

I think you'll find it's an amalgamation of Daws Heath / Thundersley / Benfleet / Canvey that are the worst slappers around, constantly texting EACH OTHER about their sexual conquests with Wayne in some supermarket car park.
Of course that doesn't include the delightful Mrs Leeboy!

Back