• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Morning

steveh1510

Life President
OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!

My head hurts........

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 18 2003,10:13)]OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!

My head hurts........
Whose fault was it for drinking too much last night then?!!!

tounge.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No it was poo too, but i compensated for that by drinking lots and lots of Guinness.........

well, we had a free bar and loadsa free food, but the location was rubbish and no-one was really up for it, so left about 10pm, when back to a mates in Brixton and played FIFA 2003 on the Playstation until 3 am........

The bar was free most of the night at ours and the food was raesonable but not many turned up

As for leaving - if my memory serves me correctly, I went straight from dancing at the party to being on a train at Liverpool Street!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 18 2003,10:33)]BTW, 3am? you must be shattered!
I am a bit, we ate and drank loadsa water while playing so that's helped.

Still wide awake at bloody 6 am tho, the old body clock kicking in..........

we won the European Super Club Championship as ..........Newcastle!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Dec. 18 2003,10:41)]we won the European Super Club Championship as ..........Newcastle!
Congratulations, you must be very proud......

aye mon!

Shearer scored a Golden Goal in extra-time...............get in!

So I take it you got to Basildon alright, and did'nt wake up at Southend Victoria.......

I had the missus in tow and she was sober so she directed me home. I fell asleep on the circle line so I wouldn't have got anywhere near Basildon if she hadn't been there!

Well i have mine this afternoon/evening. Heading to Tiger Tiger up West End for plenty of free booze (i suppose i might force down a meal as well). Best of all i have a proper "Doctors appointment" with proof in the morning. Real shame that!

I could have come in late today - I had the option but i'd rather be unproductive on company time than on my own, so i decided to come in and spend the morning eating breakfast and talking b******s on a website not to far from here.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 18 2003,11:02)]I could have come in late today - I had the option but i'd rather be unproductive on company time than on my own, so i decided to come in and spend the morning eating breakfast and talking b******s on a website not to far from here.....
Steve, you do that anyway
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 18 2003,11:02)]I could have come in late today
Ermm......I did  
rock.gif

BUT I was'nt alone..........there are still some people MIA as we speak, including my boss so as far as he knows, I was here on time and I'm leaving on time!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Dec. 18 2003,11:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 18 2003,11:02)]I could have come in late today
Ermm......I did  
rock.gif

BUT I was'nt alone..........there are still some people MIA as we speak...
Fair play, i got an hour and a half owed to me which could have meant i didn't have to come in til 11.30 today, but i'd rather go early tomorrow or something.....

Back