• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I wonder if his only mate in the game, Anthony Grant has put a word in for him.

Hope he breaks a leg

Definitely harsh, although the likelihood is it wouldn't be his own.

Does anyone actually know what our contractual position is with Mohsni now? Specifically with regards his registration and any potential fee? I'm assuming it's zero, but I believe there was a time he was on our books and being paid but with fines being levied equal to his pay - still registered as our player although not part of anyone's plans.

Definitely harsh, although the likelihood is it wouldn't be his own.

Does anyone actually know what our contractual position is with Mohsni now? Specifically with regards his registration and any potential fee? I'm assuming it's zero, but I believe there was a time he was on our books and being paid but with fines being levied equal to his pay - still registered as our player although not part of anyone's plans.

I don't see any reason why he would not still be a registered player with us. There is no reason for us to have agreed to tear up his contract. We are not paying him as he doesn't turn up , and there is still the chance of a fee, all be it very small. I can also see us thinking 'why should we make life easy for him by releasing him with mutual consent' . The management has enough things to be looking at , without being proactive about a player that is currently costing us zero wages.

all opinion obviously

I hope they take him on & it goes horribly wrong.

His reputation in the game can't be good & if he goes on to screw it up there, then that should see him finished in this country.

Real waste of a talent & most probably all brought about by poor advice

I hope that he sorts out his life, and that he becomes the footballer that we know he could be. I don't know why some people take it so personally.

Sorry but that's my opinion?

He refuses to train with us but will with a L1 club.. He is scum. A traitor. I never liked him.. Hope his career goes nowhere!

T*sspot

Sorry but that's my opinion?

He refuses to train with us but will with a L1 club.. He is scum. A traitor. I never liked him.. Hope his career goes nowhere!

T*sspot

Wishing for someone to get an injury is not an opinion.

Doubt we will get any fee for him, especially if it is a loan until the end of the season. Hopefully they will be paying his wages, although if he is refusing to train then I doubt we are paying him anything.

I really couldn't care how he gets on, as long as he leaves here. Talented but a complete idiot IMO.

Wishing for someone to get an injury is not an opinion.

Doubt we will get any fee for him, especially if it is a loan until the end of the season. Hopefully they will be paying his wages, although if he is refusing to train then I doubt we are paying him anything.

I really couldn't care how he gets on, as long as he leaves here. Talented but a complete idiot IMO.

We were fining him two weeks wages every two weeks so no we weren't paying him. The guy is a moron, I don't wish him any physical harm but quite frankly I sincerely hope it goes t*ts up for him at Stevenage. What a contrast to Granty, who handled himself professionally during his move and gave us many years of loyal service - infact he was the only player not to hand in their notice during the bad times. Will always get a terrific reception back at the Hall, Mohsni on the other hand can do one.....

Back