• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Most annoying Ferdinand?

Ferdinands

• Rio - What a waste of breath.

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Anton - Spammer with no talent and loves himself.

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • Duke Franz Ferdinand of Croatia - Silly tit.

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Franz Ferdinand - Hate their music.

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
I watched the cup final this weekend and in the bordem that was the game I began to wonder who is the largest ****er Rio or Anton Ferdinand.

I hate Rio as I think he really does think he is a world class player when with all due respects I think I can do a better job of defending than him half the time.

Anton on the other hand is a tool the like of of which I have never seen. Absolute useless defender and ultimate posser too....I really cant stand him.

On the other hand maybe you dislike Arch Duke Ferdinand of Croatia. Had he not been such a show off and decided to go on on a parade in a horse drawn carrage against his security adviors wishes then some idiots may say the 1st world war may never have happened.

Or maybe you have just pulled a wrong un while dancing to Franz Ferdinand.

Ladies and Gents the choice is yours.

DtS

Last edited:
I was having an identical coversation with my mates actually. Is'nt it astonishing that the pair of them are total *****.

I think I'd have to say that Anton was the worst though. A sensible man would have watched his brother and learnt from him. Anton just copied him.

The pair of them are complete ***** though, that much is for certain.

In fairness to the Ferdinand brothers neither has been to the best of my knowledge a catalsy for the outbreak of world war.

What about Ferdie in Quadrophenia?

He disappeared just when Jimmy and the lads needed some pills for Brighton, what a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long before Napster uses a wikipedia link to reveal that it was ARCHduke Ferdinand and he wasn't from Croatia?

les ferdinand no problem with they guy but still carries the ferdinand name. Anton has a face that you would just love to slap MERK him

Back