• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Most annoying people on TV

Men:
1) Zane Lowe, MTV2 - you're brand spanking new interview technique which you think makes you look oh so cool in front of the latest band who's ar5e you're kissing doesn't really fool anybody. Oh & that cheese question was a Chris Moyles thing originally from about 4 years ago!
2) Four Poofs with a Piano on the Jonathan Ross Show - any truth in the rumour their new "album - in the loosest possible sense" is called Money For Old Rope?
3) Mark Lawrenson - the man continually outdoes himself in his crass blinkeredness to anything other than "the world greatest league"

Women:
1) Natasha Kaplinsky - with you on this one mate! Why she sits on that sofa like she's got a 6' brush up her ar5e I don't know, and that serious face you put on during the top story, just makes me want to throw my cereal bowl at the tele
2) Fiona Phillips (GMTV) - probably the female version of Lawrenson in being able to completely miss the point of whatever subject is being discussed & that falseness about when Eamonn left, do me a favour!
3) Georgie Thompson (Sky Sports News) - whoever recruits the female Sky Sports News presenters obviously thinks they have an eye for the ladies but out of all of them, she continually winds me up & I can't help but think who's head has she turned (if you get my drift) to secure her place behind the desk. Fake, plastic & wooden don't even do this girl justice!

Breakfast times are fun in my house, can you tell?
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ July 14 2005,11:42)]2) Four Poofs with a Piano on the Jonathan Ross Show - any truth in the rumour their new "album - in the loosest possible sense" is called Money For Old Rope?

Women:
1) Natasha Kaplinsky - with you on this one mate!  Why she sits on that sofa like she's got a 6' brush up her ar5e I don't know, and that serious face you put on during the top story, just makes me want to throw my cereal bowl at the tele
3) Georgie Thompson (Sky Sports News)
Oh yeah, particularly the fat one in Four Poofs etc.

Kaplinsky gets on my nerves for the same reasons you give. She has also just started to throw her head back to flick her fringe. I also reckon, once the war paint comes off her face, once the cameras have stopped she is as ugly as sin.

Georgie whatsit used to do the sport on Anglia TV. There is something about her face, and I'm not sure what it is, but part of it seems upside down.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 14 2005,12:07)]The most annoying is that tart from you are what you eat
Oh yeah, forgot about her.
There is a really smug picture of her in The Metro today (presumably it's one of the PR pics for her latest series).
She must eat a lot of annoying whining bitches if "you are what you eat", that's all I can say
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ July 14 2005,12:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 14 2005,12:07)]The most annoying is that tart from you are what you eat
She is hardly a good advert for healthy eating. A complete stick insect that looks like she has had a red-hot poker shoved up her arse.
...and she doesn't possess a single qualification from the dietetics association.

Men:
1) Jim Davidson. Racist, wife-beating $%&*.

2) Jamie Oliver. Obvious I know, but I still hate the ****.

3) James Allen - All the bumbling inefficiency of Murray Walker, without any of the charm.

Women:
1) Trisha Goddard - Parades the dreg-ends of society on her grotesque Freakshow of a Chat programme, making money out of other people's misery. Is somehow still loved despite her holier-than-thou comments, even though her 78 marriages have all fallen apart.

2) Ronnie Ancona - If I was that $%&* at what I did for a living I'd have been fired on my first day.

3) The whole cast of Loose Women - If someone suggested a programme that involved lads sitting around talking about how crap women are, it'd immediately be labelled as sexist, mysogynistic tripe. AND to have the title of the show seemingly endorse promiscuity as well...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Song of the South Upper @ July 14 2005,12:22)]1) Trisha Goddard - Parades the dreg-ends of society ...
That must be why most of the audience are picked from certain estates in Norwich, Ipswich & C********r & other small sh1tholes in between ? ? ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Song of the South Upper @ July 14 2005,12:22)]2) Jamie Oliver. Obvious I know, but I still hate the ****.
Please amend my original list. I somehow had erased this **** from my memory. I hate him with all my soul, and he goes no. 1 in my list.

Has anyone seen this 24 carat to55er in the same room as Oliver Kahn. No. Thought not. They are one and the same person called Jamie Oliver Kahn. Here is the proof:

_1184692_naked_150.jpg

Oliver Kahn

tys_oliver_kahn_290.jpg

Jamie Oliver

I hate John Cleese, Lenny Henry, Dawn French and all the other faded comedians that are still convinced they are hilarious when in fact they are irritating and annoying.

I also hate Jim Davidson because he is a **** and also because he does those awful car loan adverts that fleece the poor and the ignorant.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ July 14 2005,12:10)]Gabby Logan / Yorath

Kirsty Gallacher

both witless bints trading on their fathers names in a field they know nothing about ie sport
Forgive my ignorance but what sport does Kirsty present ? I've only ever seen her on Kirsty's Home Videos and Ant 'n Dec. No use punching her nose, I think someone already has. Nice tits though.

Ant 'n Dec don't count by the way. My kids think they are fantastic and that's alright by me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ July 14 2005,13:29)]Forgive my ignorance but what sport does Kirsty present ?
She used to be on Sky Sports News before her burgeoning media career took over
oops.gif

Gary Richardson. The most annoying interviewer ever.

Garth Crooks. Running him close...

Vernon Kaye. I don't need to justify myself here.

Suprised Trinny and Susanna haven't been mentioned yet. Ally McCoist and Jamie Oliver as well get my back up a bit.

Plus that guy who's taken over from David Dickinson on that Antique program has ruined it.

Back