• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Most gutting result this year ....

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
possibley everyone wll be thinking Orient ......

but there have been a fair few others and by far the worse for me was sitting with the Seagulls in the Theatre of Trees as we threw away all 3 points ....

The most gutting result, was not learning from our mistakes against Brighton.

The fact that we still have the same centre-half pairing and keeping terrifies and depresses me in equal measure.

i was pretty gutted after another shocker at the city ground... they really aren't much better than us and yet again we crumble and it all goes to sh*t

The most gutting result, was not learning from our mistakes against Brighton.

The fact that we still have the same centre-half pairing and keeping terrifies and depresses me in equal measure.

Not learning from our mistakes (i.e. sorting out the defence) has cost us a lot this season, and it will probably cost us a playoff spot at the end of the season IMO...

Forest away and the way we crumbled after going ahead was cack - Brighton away is a good shout too, while the way Macca was sent off opening day against orient and how we lost the game after was particularly gut wrenching :(

Drawing at Swindon on a Tuesday night after going 1-0 up in the 88th minute was pretty abominable...

I no the cup not that importent, but missing out on a trip to Anfield. For me the Barnsley game grrr.

I no the cup not that importent, but missing out on a trip to Anfield. For me the Barnsley game grrr.

Although I bet we wouldn't have got 4 points out of 6 since we got knocked out if we were thinking about a fortcoming trip to Anfield!

Leeds 4-1 Southend

More for a selfish reason because i went to the game and i have never had such a long, lonely and depressing journey back on a train in all my life

I think it really would have to be Orient. It was the one team we all wanted to beat and we were the better side on the day. To loose in the 99th minute (or so it seemed) was gutting especially after having to brave them slums for a day......

Brighton away, Leeds away, Forest away and Orient away (see a trend developing here?) were all pretty depressing in equal measure for me.

Pubey was right. Forest are definitely not much better than us (we were on top first half), and they I really couldn't understand how they put 4 past us.

Brighton away, Leeds away, Forest away and Orient away (see a trend developing here?) were all pretty depressing in equal measure for me.

Pubey was right. Forest are definitely not much better than us (we were on top first half), and they I really couldn't understand how they put 4 past us.

You can add Donny away to that list too mate judging by your criteria!

Brizzle Rovers - We played dire and they played even worse and the blues commited a cardinal sin ---- Loosing to Bristol Rovers at home - ITS NOT A DONE THING IS IT?:fart:

Back