• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Most un-funny Comedian of all time?

Who is the least funny?

• Total voters
How did I forget Jenny Eclair......I hate the woman.....

:fury:

On the basis of your funny women thread then Jo Brand gets my vote.

I wasn't aware that Graham Norton was a comedian either.

Where's Cannon & sodding Ball, I would rather have my piles treated with a rusty knife then suffer that pair of one trick ponies.:flamer:

Catherine Tate. Every episode is the same as the last. Predictable and as funny as a tax bill - total rubbish. Maybe I feel that way after sitting through 7 episodes on a Trust coach. Never again!
Boring cubed.

Off topic, but Lee Hurst is a top top bloke.
Actually, saw Lee Hurst do a brilliant put down to some very boozed up Army boys who were heckling him in his comedy club a few years back. Basically, there was lots of to-ing and fro-ing with the army boys, and then one of them came out with the line:

"Yeah... well, just so long as us punters keep paying your wages, eh?"

Quick as a flash, Hurst replied:

"Actually, I think you'll find that it's us lot who keep paying your wages!"

Cue a lot of laughter, and how he thought of that comeback so quickly I'll never know - it's what makes him such a good stand-up, I guess!

:)

Steve Coogan is a comedy genius, I'm surprised anyone could suggest him. My vote goes to Jimmy Carr. His delivery just really, really annoys me for some reason.

As for Frank Skinner, who spawned this thread, I saw his last stand-up tour and thought it was brilliant. I'll definately be seeing him at the Cliffs in a few months.

I've gone for Catherine Tate. maybe I'm getting old, but I just don't get what's so good about her. Coming a close second was Joe Brand, saved from the vote by the occasional witty comment in amongst general dross.

Have to complain though, how can a poll of unfunny comedians not include Little and Large, Cannon and Ball, and one Ive had the misfortune of seeing live, Fank Sidebottom!

Oh, and agree on Lenny, he was hilarious back in the '80s, just seems to have gotten a bit too far up himself these days

So much sh!te not included on this Poll. Harry Hill, Lee Evans, Punt & Dennis, Cannon & Ball.

Other than Harry Hill, I've seen the others live & found them to be shockingly poor. How I got talked into watching C & B is still a mystery to this day. Lee Evans used to be the compere at the Jokers Club at the Cliffs Pavillion numerous years ago. He was so poor, he died every time & usually several times a night. He's still doing the same material now!!

As for Frank Skinner, a quality stand up. I seen him several times & he is the DB's! His adlibs & put downs are blinding. You will not be disappointed.

Back