• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Most un-funny Comedian of all time?

Who is the least funny?

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
I am debating if I fancy going to see Frank Skinner in concert in Brighton in November. Not sure he is really for me but might give it ago.

I decided to canvas the opinion of the people in the office if he is funny or not. Sandie said that he is not funny but then no-one makes her laugh except ..............Lilly Savage.....

Now not being funny but I think He/She is totally unfunny. However no-one compares with Lenny Henry interms of total lack of laughs.

I had the misfortune to go to the recording of his show about 3 years ago at the BBC and it was by fat the most painful event of my life. Attending the Colchester end of season do would have provided more entertainement. So since then I have hated him.

So I am going to start of with Lenny Henry as my most unfunny.

Please add to my score if you think he is the worst or add you own "Comedian".

LENNY HENRY - 1 VOTE

LENNY HENRY - 1 VOTE
JOE PASQUALI - 1 VOTE

Can't stand the ****er. I saw a bit of his show once and he ripped off a Mike Reid gag, cleaned it up, made it less funny and told it in a squeaky voice. What a ****.

For the record, the original Mike Reid gag was, "I had go to the doctor last week and get a mole removed from the end of my dick. My own fault, I should never have shagged the little ****er in the first place."

Now, that's funny.

Well without the usual suspects of Hitler's favourite Bernie Manning (and his ilk).... Lenny H is particually unfunny (though does he get saved due to Tiswas?)....

I am debating if I fancy going to see Frank Skinner in concert in Brighton in November. Not sure he is really for me but might give it ago.

I decided to canvas the opinion of the people in the office if he is funny or not. Sandie said that he is not funny but then no-one makes her laugh except ..............Lilly Savage.....

Now not being funny but I think He/She is totally unfunny. However no-one compares with Lenny Henry interms of total lack of laughs.

I had the misfortune to go to the recording of his show about 3 years ago at the BBC and it was by fat the most painful event of my life. Attending the Colchester end of season do would have provided more entertainement. So since then I have hated him.

So I am going to start of with Lenny Henry as my most unfunny.

Please add to my score if you think he is the worst or add you own "Comedian".

LENNY HENRY - 1 VOTE

I saw Lenny Henry at the Cliffs Pavillion many moons ago. He was superb.

My vote would go to Bernard Manning. His humour is so childish it's embarrassing.

If I were you, I would go and see Frank Skinner. I have a feeling it might be pretty good.

200px-Davidson_jim_1.jpg

equals.gif

_40732471_swastika_203.jpg

I'm going for any comedian(enne) who's final name is Brand.
So we have:

LENNY HENRY - 4 VOTES
JOE PASQUALI - 1 VOTE
RUSSELL BRAND - 2 VOTES
JO BRAND - 1 VOTE
ROY CHUBBY BROWN - 1 VOTE
BERNARD MANNING - 1 VOTE
JIM DAVIDSON - 1/2 VOTE

JIM DAVIDSON -2 VOTES
LENNY HENRY - 4 VOTES
JOE PASQUALI - 2 VOTE
RUSSELL BRAND - 2 VOTES
JO BRAND - 1 VOTE
BERNARD MANNING - 1 VOTE

That screeching little **** Pasquali

Well if can vote for Mr Racial Tolerance Manning I'll change from Henry please.

Marky Gower :D

I saw some stand up of Jimmy Jones (IIRC), some old grey haired guy who thought he was funny, on Bravo a couple of months ago. Have to say, I ended up switching it off after about 5 mins. What a ****.

DAVIDSON has 2 votes

Edited after I saw your vote mate.

JIM DAVIDSON -2 VOTES
LENNY HENRY - 4 VOTES
JOE PASQUALI - 2 VOTE
RUSSELL BRAND - 2 VOTES
JO BRAND - 1 VOTE
BERNARD MANNING - 1 VOTE

JIM DAVIDSON -2 VOTES
LENNY HENRY - 3 VOTES
JOE PASQUALI - 2 VOTE