• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Motor racing 'baron' to take major stake in SUFC

CC51DAS

President
As if we haven't had enough going on today, I have heard from a mate of mine who was at the Belgian Grand Prix at the weekend that he heard from a 'fountain of knowledge' that a prominent figure in the world of Motor Racing is about to take a major slice of our beloved Blues.

I have tried to squeeze more out of him but all he will say is to trust him and that he has got it from an impeccable source.

Should I believe him ?

As if we haven't had enough going on today, I have heard from a mate of mine who was at the Belgian Grand Prix at the weekend that he heard from a 'fountain of knowledge' that a prominent figure in the world of Motor Racing is about to take a major slice of our beloved Blues.

I have tried to squeeze more out of him but all he will say is to trust him and that he has got it from an impeccable source.

Should I believe him ?

Is this a Dear Deidrie?

This is the sort of rumour that will do the circuit, you know - the fans will lap it up until a new formula one overtakes it, at which point it will be the pits.

Should I believe him ?

Good to see you have your finger on the Button as always, H...

:thump:

Should I believe him ?

Was he likely to have been in pole position to have learned such a thing?

Really?

This would be great news if true.

I can't bare this waiting anymore...

:O

I'd love us to get the green light on this.

Sadly, it wont be true and the wheels will come off before we know it.

I'm not sure if i'd want someone to take pole position from Ron Martin really. I mean, it depends how prominent are they, are you able to find out anymore information?

Jeez CC1DAS, Button it! Schu make(r) me MAD!!! Makes me want to HUNT for the neg rep...

Back