• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jedi Shrimper

formerly Drastic™
Just curious as to whether any Zoners are doing this?

To raise money & the profile of Male Prostate Cancer, November has been dubbed Movember, with men being sponsored to grow moustaches (not beards) throughout the month to raise money. It's been running for a couple of years now.

This year Burton's have got involved, which is great as it raises the profile of the campaign alot. Although when I was looking around in Burton's on saturday I saw that Movember t-shirts were £15 with only £1 of that going to the charity, so instead I stuck a few quid in the collecting box and got a free badge instead.

Seems a bit late to start growing the tasche now, but I definately will next year. So any Zoners growing a Mo?

http://uk.movember.com/

I doubt anyone would notice if I did it, because I barely have any facial hair. However I've not had a shave yet since last thursday so I might keep the 'tasche going for a little bit and see how it goes!

I'm not doing it alas mate no, but I know a girl who's campaigning hard for it's cause and so will likely chuck a few quid her way now SUFC are out of the mire.

If I let my facial hair get out of control for a month I'd look like Saddam after a month of playing hide and seek...

women have been invited to take part by growing their armpit hair during the month of November

Back