• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Movies that make you want to punch one of the lead actors in the face

Irish_Shrimper

Ant from across the Pond
Slight variation on Bloke in the Pram Shop's highly entertaining thread about punching singers - What actor would you love to sock in the jaw then?

My vote goes to the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and that utter **** Russell Brand :D

Tom Cruise and Cuba Gooding Jr in 'Jerry Maguire'. Why do people like that film?

Slight variation on Bloke in the Pram Shop's highly entertaining thread about punching singers - What actor would you love to sock in the jaw then?

My vote goes to the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and that utter **** Russell Brand :D
Russell Brand, what a load of tosh he is.

Anything with Jim Carey in it.

You are meant to be an actor you twunt, try doing more than one f****g character............

The Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind is a work of genius, get it out from your local Blockbuster, bottle of wine, Mrs FS, sorted :)

The Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind is a work of genius, get it out from your local Blockbuster, bottle of wine, Mrs FS, sorted :)

you're like a broken record about that film... it's not that good!

Any film other than BIG that has Tom Hanks in. Any film with De Craprio in it.

He is always one that will make me turn the TV over if one of his films comes on! Nicholas Cage is another. He couldn't be any wetter if you dropped him in the middle of the Atlantic. Now there's an idea!!

The Life Aquatic... As funny as Bill Murray is, he just has this constant smugness about him that i'd love to punch.

All of those actors above have made one excellent film. The Cruisemeister has been in for example: The Last Samurai, Austin Powers in Goldmember, Minority Report, Magnolia, A Few Good Men, Born on the Fourth of July, Rain Man, The Color of Money, Top Gun...

It's too easy to generalise.

In fact, I can't name one actor who has consistently been in bad films. Even Rob Schneider has his moments.

Back