• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

moving on from the Child Friendly thing

If your life depended on it, and you were going to die a slow death (well slower than Aids) If you didnt make a dicision. and you had to be one or the other what would you rather be :

A GIVER

or

A TAKER?

You know, on the man on man thing.......

Neither, I'd rather die knowing I'd kept my poop pipe as nature intended, ie completely one way only and knowing that the old boy had not been subjected to things it really wasn't intended.

Call me old fashioned but thats the way it is :p

As it says in the Bible, Acts 20 (King James Version). , 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'

So on that piece of Godly advice , I would be bu**ered if I would be a receiver.

Back