• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Moving to Dubai -- Whats the best way to keep in touch with the Blues??

Shrimperforlife

Director
Afternoon

I am moving to Dubai in September , and I have been wondering on which is the best way to keep in touch with the Blues on a weekly basis??

There are the obviuos Sky Sports news and Football league reviews on a Monday morning , but I didn't know if there where any other ways of getting online highlights etc

Whats everybodies opinion on Blues player?

I would appreciate any help/guidance , as I don't want to loose touch

Afternoon

I am moving to Dubai in September , and I have been wondering on which is the best way to keep in touch with the Blues on a weekly basis??

There are the obviuos Sky Sports news and Football league reviews on a Monday morning , but I didn't know if there where any other ways of getting online highlights etc

Whats everybodies opinion on Blues player?

I would appreciate any help/guidance , as I don't want to loose touch

Despite the occasional moans, personally, I think BP is well worth having if you really want to stay in touch.Not only for the live radio net coverage of games but also the pre/post match interviews and the match highlights.

Despite the occasional moans, personally, I think BP is well worth having if you really want to stay in touch.Not only for the live radio net coverage of games but also the pre/post match interviews and the match highlights.

Thanks All

Your help is much appreciated ......!!

What YB said is true - Shrimpermoan and Blues World it is.

Feel free to PM Shrimperforlife we move back to Dubai in a couple of weeks time.

What YB said is true - Shrimpermoan and Blues World it is.

Feel free to PM Shrimperforlife we move back to Dubai in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks

Much appreciated

I will PM later if thats OK... on my way to the airport!!

Back