• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Aberdeen Shrimper

The Man who sold the world
One thing about the Aussies is that their hearts and humour are always in the right place!

T. B. Bechtel, a City Councillor from Newcastle, Australia, was asked on a local live radio talk show,
just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists.

His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

"If hooking up one rag head terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camelshagger will save just one Australian life, then I have only three things to say, Red is positive, Black is negative, and Make sure his nuts are wet."

One thing about the Aussies is that their hearts and humour are always in the right place!

T. B. Bechtel, a City Councillor from Newcastle, Australia, was asked on a local live radio talk show,
just what he thought about the allegations of torture of suspected terrorists.

His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.

HIS STATEMENT:

"If hooking up one rag head terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little camelshagger will save just one Australian life, then I have only three things to say, Red is positive, Black is negative, and Make sure his nuts are wet."

Any way this strategy could be modified slightly and deployed against those six-toed *******s up the A12 ?? :stunned:

Can you not see the incredible hypocrisy in this statement? Jesus Tapdancing Christ.

OK, I hold my hands up on that one. I've spoken up against the use of the word Chav in the UK because it's just snobishness but yet I've fallen into the same trap myself. Fair enough.

I still stand by the fact that this idiot is a racist scum-bag and there does appear to be a fair few of them over here compared to the UK. However the bogan reference did bring me down towards his level.

Just checked the definition of Bogan and it falls more into lower working class of self deprecation and identifying slang then a specific race ?

Anyway the official's talking out of his , electrocution on the nuts they tell your anything its not reliable at all

Just checked the definition of Bogan and it falls more into lower working class of self deprecation and identifying slang then a specific race ?

Anyway the official's talking out of his , electrocution on the nuts they tell your anything its not reliable at all

So an abusive generalisation is OK if it doesn't relate to race? Libertine was man enough to admit that two wrongs don't make a right, why aren't you?

If you're implying what I think you are I would suggest that this site has proven enough times that this country already has an adequate supply of angry racists.

No, I want to live in a country where there are more of them who are prepared to stand up & say what they actually believe in...;)

Really? I'd rather we all just got along to be honest.

Well unfortunately that will not happen with certain "ethnic groups" living amoungst us, that want us to follow THEIR laws, and live THEIR way of life in OUR OWN country. The lefty hippies want everyone to live in peace (which is a nice idea) but it is a failed idea as we have people living amoung us that want to destroy us and themselves at the same time!!

But i suppose it's that old saying that sums the leftys up, anything for a quiet life eh? Shy away from confrontation...

Well unfortunately that will not happen with certain "ethnic groups" living amoungst us, that want us to follow THEIR laws, and live THEIR way of life in OUR OWN country. The lefty hippies want everyone to live in peace (which is a nice idea) but it is a failed idea as we have people living amoung us that want to destroy us and themselves at the same time!!

But i suppose it's that old saying that sums the leftys up, anything for a quiet life eh? Shy away from confrontation...

I'm not a "lefty" I just don't want pea-brained racist ignoramuses gobbing off a load of paranoid **** that my kids might read/hear.

Never gonna happen!
Civil War in the UK by 2050 if we carry on like this...

Strange you say that, because i have been saying this to various people i know over the last 3 years and they have all agreed and seen my point as realistic.

The thing i've always said, it might not be MY generation, maybe not my KIDS generation, but by the time my grandkids generation rolls around, this country will be different in one way or another. simple.

Anyone who has seen the film "V for Vendetta" will understand...

I'm not a "lefty" I just don't want pea-brained racist ignoramuses gobbing off a load of paranoid **** that my kids might read/hear.

Firstly, i never proclaimed you were a lefty.

Secondly, i think you need to realise that your kids (depending on how old they are) are going to come across different beliefs throughout society and will be exposed to this at some point

Back