• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you're implying what I think you are I would suggest that this site has proven enough times that this country already has an adequate supply of angry racists.

Yes. Yes it has a lot of angry racists. The thing is, you must never confuse racism with people who are not afraid to defend their own country from a foreign aswell as domestic danger.

Secondly, again don't make the mistake that all racism is down to white people.

Firstly, i never proclaimed you were a lefty.

Secondly, i think you need to realise that your kids (depending on how old they are) are going to come across different beliefs throughout society and will be exposed to this at some point

Fair enough. I've moved around a bit and lived in different cultures and found there are usually far more things that bring us together than divide us (religion being the worst divider in my opinion.) You don't appear to have a very dissimilar view to your dad's take on life....so that leaves me wondering whether you have taken your own advice here and considered "different beliefs throughout society."

Fair enough. I've moved around a bit and lived in different cultures and found there are usually far more things that bring us together than divide us (religion being the worst divider in my opinion.) You don't appear to have a very dissimilar view to your dad's take on life....so that leaves me wondering whether you have taken your own advice here and considered "different beliefs throughout society."

I can't work out if you're asking a real question, being condecending or simply trying to get a rise out of me?

Let's say it's a real question..

I have come across many different beliefs in our society. I feel there is racism on both sides, not just all one way (as many leftys sould like to think) and it's not just in grays aswell.

Oh and btw i'm than capable of making my own decisions thanks :)

I can't work out if you're asking a real question, being condecending or simply trying to get a rise out of me?

Let's say it's a real question..

I have come across many different beliefs in our society. I feel there is racism on both sides, not just all one way (as many leftys sould like to think) and it's not just in grays aswell.

Oh and btw i'm than capable of making my own decisions thanks :)

Agreed. (And it was a genuine question/observation. :))

Buzzer has just gone for the end of afternoon tea break so I will do it when I get home......but you will love it mate

;)

Ahhhh what! I'll be in the pub by then!!! I'll have to look at it when i get in tonight. If it's along the lines of what i'm thinking it will be, then i know i'll have a lot to say after a few jars hahahaha

Ahhhh what! I'll be in the pub by then!!! I'll have to look at it when i get in tonight. If it's along the lines of what i'm thinking it will be, then i know i'll have a lot to say after a few jars hahahaha

Put it this way, the better you know your fellow Zoners, the more you will enjoy it!!!

;)

Back