• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewhelk

Banned
Hi as some of you are probably aware I am and always have been 'Cockles is back' SInce I was banned I have when I wished viewed Shrimperzone from different accounts my blackberry, work etc, But a month or so ago I broke one of shrimperzones prime rules, I opened up another account in another name 'The Whelk'. I have been seriously rapromanded my the SZ police, what I did was wrong, end of, and in fairness with the reaction of the mods I think they belive that a custodial sentence might even be to lean!! As your all pretty much aware I dont care much for anyone really?? and certainly not a load of names on a computer board, 'fellow shrimpers' or not. So if this post does get to see the light of day, and I couldnt care less if it does or not? I thought I would let you all know how my mind works, please dont take things personnally if I get into you or wind you up?? because I really dont mind it coming the other way, just enjoy life, there is plenty worse going on in the world than what someone reckons on Shrimperzone !! Adious you mothers

The Cockle

(always one step ahead ) xx

Do you think he's just failed his GCSE english and is taking his frustration out here?

Hi as some of you are probably aware I am and always have been 'Cockles is back' SInce I was banned I have when I wished viewed Shrimperzone from different accounts my blackberry, work etc, But a month or so ago I broke one of shrimperzones prime rules, I opened up another account in another name 'The Whelk'. I have been seriously rapromanded my the SZ police, what I did was wrong, end of, and in fairness with the reaction of the mods I think they belive that a custodial sentence might even be to lean!! As your all pretty much aware I dont care much for anyone really?? and certainly not a load of names on a computer board, 'fellow shrimpers' or not. So if this post does get to see the light of day, and I couldnt care less if it does or not? I thought I would let you all know how my mind works, please dont take things personnally if I get into you or wind you up?? because I really dont mind it coming the other way, just enjoy life, there is plenty worse going on in the world than what someone reckons on Shrimperzone !! Adious you mothers

The Cockle

Goodbye and thanks for everything.

The Cockle

So you weren't really a 74 year old? **** me, there's a shock.

The Cockle

I quite liked the Whelk, seemed less antagonistic.

Winkle...Whelk....Cockle...We are all in this together. I think this could be looked at in a"Shellfish" way but I am sure it will all come "Cod" in the end. You where "Batter" off posting as "Cockles " as any "Limpit" will know...all thezoners used to pick up the "White bait".

All good then Cricko ,now all we need is little angry elf aberdeen back and the zone is back to its old self,oh and grays blue.
And as cockles/the ****whelk can not spell is he also that osy bloke?

All good then Cricko ,now all we need is little angry elf aberdeen back and the zone is back to its old self,oh and grays blue.
And as cockles/the ****whelk can not spell is he also that osy bloke?

Angry???

Who the *** you calling angry you jumpet up over rater little K**b Jokey

:winking:

The man with a chip on both shoulders,the man who took the p1ss out of my dead parents, the man who thinks he is a pocket hooligan,the over A.R.D. chap that gives it large on the internet,im guessing thats you then treacle,welcome back,oh and by the way david bowie is *****.

The man with a chip on both shoulders,the man who took the p1ss out of my dead parents, the man who thinks he is a pocket hooligan,the over A.R.D. chap that gives it large on the internet,im guessing thats you then treacle,welcome back,oh and by the way david bowie is *****.

I thought your parents were in a suicide pact.......just so they didnt have to put up with you coming round every Christmas.

:omg:

:moon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back