• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Hi all, anybody here know a Mr Whitmore that sits around block U in the West stand and was at the last home game?

No, but I remember the advert for his windows & doors that used to be on Essex Radio during the Timbo show.

You get quality and service,
Peace of mind for sure
When you get Mr Wishmore's
Windows and doors

Mr Wishmore... I can remember the lyrics...

"I never knew a house could feel so warm and look so good,
Until I met a man who showed how easily it could
Now I've got Mr Wishmore's windows, and Mr Wishmore's doors
He's a friend I'd recommend, it's what a friend is for
Now you get quality of service, peace of mind for sure
When you fit Mr Wishmore's windows - and doors."

With a jingle that catchy that I can remember it 20+ years later how the hell did they go out of business?

You get quality and service,
Peace of mind for sure
When you get Mr Wishmore's
Windows and doors

Mr Wishmore... I can remember the lyrics...

"I never knew a house could feel so warm and look so good,
Until I met a man who showed how easily it could
Now I've got Mr Wishmore's windows, and Mr Wishmore's doors
He's a friend I'd recommend, it's what a friend is for
Now you get quality of service, peace of mind for sure
When you fit Mr Wishmore's windows - and doors."

With a jingle that catchy that I can remember it 20+ years later how the hell did they go out of business?

You 2 need to get out more! :duh:

Back