• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MTBD Sunday 15th August

At least I didn't need a 5XXXL shirt size unlike yourself. Even though in your defence the shirt sizes are ridiculous, at least 2 sizes out and it was good you carrying everything for Tone like a good wife.
XXXL **cough,cough**
was lovely to see you though and so many others.
Never realised how much I have missed seeing people

Was a great day, we sold all our signed shirts - some people got some great bargains. Player signing went a lot more smoothly than expected - though we were disappointed Phil never made it to our tent.

Terrell was brilliant, he must have been playing with those children for about an hour and they were all having a whale of a time. He had a big smile on his face throughout - an absolute credit.

Good to see lots of familiar faces, and see all the players smiling and happy as they met fans.

Terrell is a credit to Southend, my son was one the children playing football with him yesterday and he has stopped talking about him since.

Also, all the players were happy to pose for pictures too, it was a really good day!
So he didnt like Terrell then as he has stopped talking about him. LOl just joking it was a good little video to see. Couldn’t make it myself yesterday but seems like it was a good day

Looked like a decent day, really good to see Terrell interacting with the young kids! Lets hope none of the players caught covid though and can't play saturday haha!

.... and the younger ones could of got jabbed at Meet the Blues day!

Sam Dalby did - they used photos of him being done.

I must admit, people were allowed to get closer to the players than I'd expected, there were plenty of selfies taken. We can only hope that there isn't a knock on effect of that.

Back