• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

blieye

Greetings! AFC Wimbledon fan here who also suffers from Parkinsons Disease. Just wanted to register how brilliant it is you've given Sturrock the opportunity to manage your club despite his condition. Pleased to see that faith is being repaid and am genuinely thrilled to see you top the league. You can't appreciate what a positive and confidence building message Sturrock's success gives to the Parkinson's community and your club should hold its head high. Am looking forward to coming to the game on Easter Monday - will be coming with a mate from Benfleet where there is also a curry disco apparently...big respect to you all!!

Welcome to the board....lovely words, thank you.

Enjoy the game Easter Monday, but not too much.

The curry disco is good, I'm sure you will love it

Presume that's the Tandoori Parlour? Enjoy it, it's quite lively! And welcome btw, my nan also had Parkinsons, I think Sturrock is a great advertisement for not letting PArkinsons get in the way.

Welcome.

I hope you enjoy this season. I hope you are one of the ones to get promoted with us.

And I look forward to a good old rendition of 'We all hate MK, We all hate MK, We all hate MK, We all hate MK'

Brilliant away following from your lot to Morecambe, about 400, excellent.

Hope you get stuffed Easter Monday. Good luck!

Welcome.

I hope you enjoy this season. I hope you are one of the ones to get promoted with us.

And I look forward to a good old rendition of 'We all hate MK, We all hate MK, We all hate MK, We all hate MK'

Brilliant away following from your lot to Morecambe, about 400, excellent.

Hope you get stuffed Easter Monday. Good luck!

He's not that bad

As you were.....

:winking:

Back