• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

chelmo

Youth Team
what is the music called we play just before the team comes out would like to download it also that same tune yesterday had some of our great times of commentry in it sounded great

the only music i heard was the usual "funeral march" which is so somber we need something better

Thought it was pretty good. Nick Aliker's commentary when Pig equalises at Wembley still sends shivers down my spine, combined with the Moulin Rouge music I think worked well.

At least they're trying, personally I'd prefer no music at all (I know I'm a miserable sod) but if it's got to be there then sound bites reliving past glories seems a good plan.

Thought it was pretty good. Nick Aliker's commentary when Pig equalises at Wembley still sends shivers down my spine, combined with the Moulin Rouge music I think worked well.

Would be better still, if at the same time they showed a video of the relevant action on the scoreboard. (Is that possible?)

I couldn't hear it properly so it just sounded like someone shouting really loud! I'm not having a go at the club, now I know what at was I realise it was a good idea...

Would be better still, if at the same time they showed a video of the relevant action on the scoreboard. (Is that possible?)

I don't think you'll find our scoreboard is capable of such modern day niceties. Large, good definition, colour screens are a fairly recent and costly advent, on cost alone I'm pretty sure ours wouldn't be capable. :winking:

Back