• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Winkle

Manager
Whats your favorite tracks to listen too when your working out? I do quite abit of running (still on the wagon), so I like Dance/tecno stuff ,here are some of mine!

I LUV YOU BABY- THE ORIGINAL(DANCINGDIVAZ CLUB MIX)
SPACE COWBOY- JAMIROQUI
STRONG ENOUGH- SOUTH CENTRAL FEAT
DON’T STOP ME NOW- QUEEN
BORN SLIPPY- UNDERWORLD
YOU DON’T NO ME - ARMAND VAN HELDEN
TRANCE -ENCORE UN FOIS-
BABY- RUI DA SILVA
CASTLES INTHE SKY- PAUL VAN DYKE

and here my fav, for when I'm flagging, its an oldie but still
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdvx7AFsKrk Mory kante!

Whats your favorite tracks to listen too when your working out? I do quite abit of running (still on the wagon), so I like Dance/tecno stuff ,here are some of mine!

I LUV YOU BABY- THE ORIGINAL(DANCINGDIVAZ CLUB MIX)
SPACE COWBOY- JAMIROQUI
STRONG ENOUGH- SOUTH CENTRAL FEAT
DON’T STOP ME NOW- QUEEN
BORN SLIPPY- UNDERWORLD
YOU DON’T NO ME - ARMAND VAN HELDEN
1TRANCE -ENCORE UN FOIS-
BABY- RUI DA SILVA
2CASTLES INTHE SKY- PAUL VAN DYKE

and here my fav, for when I'm flagging, its an oldie but still
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdvx7AFsKrk Mory kante!

1. Sash?
2. Ian Van Dahl?

last night i ran to music at 160bpm, using the beat as my stride pattern, worked very well, and got me a good time, and also helped keep me going at an even pace

"Working Out":eek: Good god man, I nearly had a heart attack then at the very thought of it.

Of course I listen to Ravel's Bolero or The William Tell Overture when I'm doing my bit for Womankind.:)

Last edited:
Sash?

last night i ran to music at 160bpm, using the beat as my stride pattern, worked very well, and got me a good time, and also helped keep me going at an even pace

Aye, i would do that... but i cannot find any music to 55 bpm, and a song that only las 27 seconds.

You're the best - Joe 'bean' Esposito.

It's the music from the montage at the All Valley karate tournament in the Karate Kid.

Would have to be music from the mid nineties, thats the last time I excercised.

I'll be appearing in the local cardiac arrest ward sometime soon..

Would have to be music from the mid nineties, thats the last time I excercised.

I'll be appearing in the local cardiac arrest ward sometime soon..

Most of mine are from the 90s, But it was a tight tossup :rolleyes: between Queen, or Mory kante, but mory won by a nats c**K!

I can't work out to personalised music, I can't stand having headphones on when I am running. I just listen to whatever the gym stereo is playing.

Back