• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Musical Guilty Pleasures

Cleanse your souls by owning up to the songs/music you secretly love, but would not dare tell anyone about:

Mine are:

Leave Right Now by Will Young
Grandad by Clive Dunn
Amsterdam by Jacques Brel

Plus a lot of Coldplay songs!

I still have and listen to a large number of The Seekers LP's...

(You can't beat Vinyl)

Have a "cheese" playlist on my Ipod.... John Denver, Manilow, Abba, Dolly Parton... No shame :thumbsup:

Birdhouse to Your Soul - They Might be Giants
And I have been known to flick over to Classic FM and have a Hannibal Lecter moment while returning from a run late at night.

Birdhouse to Your Soul - They Might be Giants
And I have been known to flick over to Classic FM and have a Hannibal Lecter moment while returning from a run late at night.

Ahem Al, They Might Be Giants are in no way a "guilty" pleasure. Great band.

[video=youtube;39lizUf71VY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39lizUf71VY[/video]

I have a friend who has every song Gilbert O'sullivan ever wrote and sung,also he's got a freaky liking for one Billy Bragg crazy.

Gilbert O Sullivan- Alone Again is one of my favourite ever songs. Personally I would say the Bee Gees (though not really guilty as theyre a great band), East 17- Stay Another Day, errr.. Kula Shaker?

Apologies to those of a weak disposition, George Michael's Older album is big favourite of mine.

And...I can barely bring myself to write this, but...Ocean Drive by the Lighthouse Family. There I've said it, now begone.

Bucks Fizz - 'My Camera Never Lies'

[video=youtube;DIxM9XtMX44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIxM9XtMX44[/video]

Last edited:
Back