• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Muslims attacking swedish cartoonist

Take every religious building in the UK, knock it down

Seize the wealth (actual cash, gold, artwork, artefacts etc) of all religions and use the proceeds of that to build affordable housing for people who do essential jobs (policing, nursing etc) on that land.

The work generated for the building industry alone would stimulate the economy, having a knock on effect for all areas of the UK and solving a major social issue into the bargain.

It will never happen but I for one would vote for any party which proposed it.

Pol Pot is alive and well and living in Brisbane, Australia:)

Take every religious building in the UK, knock it down

Seize the wealth (actual cash, gold, artwork, artefacts etc) of all religions and use the proceeds of that to build affordable housing for people who do essential jobs (policing, nursing etc) on that land.

The work generated for the building industry alone would stimulate the economy, having a knock on effect for all areas of the UK and solving a major social issue into the bargain.

It will never happen but I for one would vote for any party which proposed it.

You have any idea how many old church are snooker and bingo halls now :D ;) . There also a lot that like Walthem Abbey are nice tourist places as well. So a lot are already making money ;)

Hitler's was a product of anti sematisum and needing to find a focus for everyone to hate . It wasn't the religion he objected to just the Jew's them selfs . They came up with teh idea of teh Ayrian race (which does exisit but is from teh Indian Vedic tradition and has nothing to do with blonde hair or blue eyes ;) ) and hijacked loads of teh others (Christianity Norse, Egyptian, Hinduism , Buddhism ) mashing to gether to make their own idiocy

Er, Matthew Hopkins murdered 500 "witches" in the South East.

She turned me into a newt......I got better.

Nope sorry he was ridiculously over rated
"It has been estimated that in all of the English witch trials between the early 15th and late 18th centuries, fewer than 500 witches were executed"
T hats over 300 years he lasted about a year and people would chase him out of villages . He accounted for more people being hung then in teh last 100 years , but the most generous estimate is maybe being responsible for about 100 deaths . Rumour has it he was killed my his own methods as people got ****ed off with him.

Back