• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Muslims / left-wing's using violence as their only retort in Birmingham

Hotman

reason, honour, integrity
http://casualsunited.webs.com/

Disgraceful scenes that hopefully the lefty's won't dispute. And don't try digging up pictures of the non-muslims being violent - I've looked and can't find any.

It's a shame that the media don't portray these scum as being "racist" - haven't seen any pictures of muslim on muslim violence at this protest...

PS please ignore the rantings on that site - it's just the best site for a collection of images rather than putting several links from various papers (which call the muslims "anti fascists", not racists!!)

They are racist. Simple.

They are also scum and desevre to be hung drawn and quartered. Publicly. Whilst having their personal beliefs mocked.

I'd burn them, in public

ridiculous thing is, the soap dodgers come out in support for them, in brum, north london and luton, as "anti fascists".

They don't realise that the first lot the muslims will target is them with their anti establishment views.

Like Rusty said in the X-files, we can't continue to pander to these scumbags. We 1) look very weak and namby-pamby and 2) are NOT giving them any cause to fear retribution.

NO their faces will not be plastered over the media like football hooligans
NO the old bill/CPS will do nothing about this.
NO the will not be classed as racist

IMHO a very strong example needs to be made of these vile and vicious diseases

Great Britain? don't make me laugh

They are racist. Simple.

They are also scum and desevre to be hung drawn and quartered. Publicly. Whilst having their personal beliefs mocked.

I'd burn them, in public

Presumably you're saying this, like, ironically with the "using violence as their only retort" part of the thread title in mind?

Just wanted to say that the site 'casualsunited.webs.com' is part of the so-called 'Patriots League', which organised a demonstration against Islam in Birmingham (hence why no muslim on muslim violence). In a city such as Birmingham this was always going to be provocative. Of course, the violence shouldn't be condoned, but Casuals United and the English Defence League have cherrypicked that image as a kind of recruitment poster for disaffected non-muslim youths to join their grotty little band. The Patriots League have planned further clashes with anti-fascist groups over the coming summer, so they're far from innocent.

Just wanted to say that the site 'casualsunited.webs.com' is part of the so-called 'Patriots League', which organised a demonstration against Islam in Birmingham (hence why no muslim on muslim violence). In a city such as Birmingham this was always going to be provocative. Of course, the violence shouldn't be condoned, but Casuals United and the English Defence League have cherrypicked that image as a kind of recruitment poster for disaffected non-muslim youths to join their grotty little band. The Patriots League have planned further clashes with anti-fascist groups over the coming summer, so they're far from innocent.

Did they pick the images of Muslim scum abusing British soldiers, or the images of the 7/11 attacks, or the extremist Muslims in North London I wonder?

OK - here;s your chance for some cherry picking.

Find some pictures from that day of muslims being attacked by gangs, and flags being burned etc. Bonus points if the tag line starts "Racist..." .

It would appear that this situation was primarily a case of the anti fascist group , starting on the right wingers.

Who on earth gave the go ahead for two marches to take place in the same day in the same place, when I am sure Villa and City would not be allowed to play at home on the same day .....

It was a march against Fundamentalists , fair call, I have no liking for fundamentalism myself, its just a bit of a shame that the anti fundamentalist group didn't mention the American Christian fundamentalists in their comments as it would have certainly helped their cause of not being racist.

Presumably you're saying this, like, ironically with the "using violence as their only retort" part of the thread title in mind?

No. Actually i'm saying it because;

a) it would be fun to torture them

b) Hopefully send a message to the rest of the little ****ers

Whats you're view then? Give them a slap on the wrist? "Naughty, naughty Muslims!! bad muslims tut tut".

Scum is the only word that can be used for them. I'd like to pour Cillit Bang in their eyes.

Whats you're view then? Give them a slap on the wrist? "Naughty, naughty Muslims!! bad muslims tut tut".

Scum is the only word that can be used for them. I'd like to pour Cillit Bang in their eyes.

Please tell me this is not serious? It's not fun to torture any human being - and don't tell me they're not.

It would appear that this situation was primarily a case of the anti fascist group , starting on the right wingers.

Who on earth gave the go ahead for two marches to take place in the same day in the same place, when I am sure Villa and City would not be allowed to play at home on the same day .....

It was a march against Fundamentalists , fair call, I have no liking for fundamentalism myself, its just a bit of a shame that the anti fundamentalist group didn't mention the American Christian fundamentalists in their comments as it would have certainly helped their cause of not being racist.

American Christian fundamentalists aren't blowing themselves up on our tube trains. Possibly why they weren't mentioned.

We can't do that because that would be racist :)

Extremist Muslims however can do as they please...don't you just love Britain.

That first picture makes me sick. It's also quite telling and symbolic. A young Muslim/Asian (I'm assuming he's muslim) grabbing a Union Jack from an old white man whilst kicking him. I'm surprised this event hasn't been in the news more, it wasn't even in the Daily Mail! But good to see people standing up to Muslim extremists.

Back