• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Muslims / left-wing's using violence as their only retort in Birmingham

That first picture makes me sick. It's also quite telling and symbolic. A young Muslim/Asian (I'm assuming he's muslim) grabbing a Union Jack from an old white man whilst kicking him.

Perhaps the young Muslim/Asian supports a different football team to the old white man?

Last edited:
ridiculous thing is, the soap dodgers come out in support for them, in brum, north london and luton, as "anti fascists".

They don't realise that the first lot the muslims will target is them with their anti establishment views.

Exactly, they're deluded, self-righteous idiots. Extremist Islam and the BNP have a lot in common. Anyway, this group isn't connected to the BNP (so we're told).

I would like to direct everones attention to the second picture.
2 very sobering incidents in one picture. Firstly, the "hero muslim" on the left hand side, punching an older man from the side/behind. Very brave. Congrats hussain, you have proved your point, AND highlighted your causes.

The second incident in the same picture, is on the right hand side. We have rajh in mid-air, like some kind of Spiderman re-enactment, about to land his foot on some guy's head. All the while, they guy laying on the deck is being booted from behind by mohammed.

Once again both very brave individuals, who are making excellent points of Racism in this country and how they oppose it, giving clear indications that they DESERVE to be here....

It's about time we sorted the Muslim scumbags out. Not one of them, not just the extremists, but all of them!! Birmingham used to be a nice place. ****ing dump now!!

I would like to direct everones attention to the second picture.
2 very sobering incidents in one picture. Firstly, the "hero muslim" on the left hand side, punching an older man from the side/behind. Very brave. Congrats hussain, you have proved your point, AND highlighted your causes.

The second incident in the same picture, is on the right hand side. We have rajh in mid-air, like some kind of Spiderman re-enactment, about to land his foot on some guy's head. All the while, they guy laying on the deck is being booted from behind by mohammed.

Once again both very brave individuals, who are making excellent points of Racism in this country and how they oppose it, giving clear indications that they DESERVE to be here....

I suspect most people would prefer to determine for themselves what's brave and what isn't than be told it by someone who makes remarks about the use of torture such as yours earlier.

That first picture makes me sick. It's also quite telling and symbolic. A young Muslim/Asian (I'm assuming he's muslim) grabbing a Union Jack from an old white man whilst kicking him. I'm surprised this event hasn't been in the news more, it wasn't even in the Daily Mail! But good to see people standing up to Muslim extremists.

What makes me more annoyed is when you see white people who would rather defend the rights of Muslims in this country that protect the rights/heritage of there own people.

I suspect most people would prefer to determine for themselves what's brave and what isn't than be told it by someone who makes remarks about the use of torture such as yours earlier.

I suspect you are one of the people DtS is referring to...

http://casualsunited.webs.com/

Disgraceful scenes that hopefully the lefty's won't dispute. And don't try digging up pictures of the non-muslims being violent - I've looked and can't find any.

It's a shame that the media don't portray these scum as being "racist" - haven't seen any pictures of muslim on muslim violence at this protest...

PS please ignore the rantings on that site - it's just the best site for a collection of images rather than putting several links from various papers (which call the muslims "anti fascists", not racists!!)

Without being arsed to read any other comment in this thread (mainly coz I know what the knuckledraggers will say in advance of reading and not wishing to waste any more time), you do realise that you site you link to is a far right supporting site?

You are also aware that there were several very nefarious right wing organisations involved in the ruckus.

Without being arsed to read any other comment in this thread (mainly coz I know what the knuckledraggers will say in advance of reading and not wishing to waste any more time), you do realise that you site you link to is a far right supporting site?

You are also aware that there were several very nefarious right wing organisations involved in the ruckus.

I see what's happening here.............................................................. the left wing are now calling the common man in the street far right racists. It is about time the common man stood up and fought the left wing do gooders. Baw bags.

Why do the left always revert to name calling when faced with a radically different point of view? I'm seeing a lot of that whilst following the healthcare debate in the US - concerned citizens voicing their opinions at town hall meetings are being derided as 'Nazis' and 'Tim McVeigh wannabes' by the Obamatrons, rather than having their concerns addressed.

Whoever supports or finances the site, the photos are still there for all to see, and that is the topic of this debate. We aren't trying to justify the unjustifiable - that's the job of the Islamist apologists on the left.

Why do the left always revert to name calling when faced with a radically different point of view? I'm seeing a lot of that whilst following the healthcare debate in the US - concerned citizens voicing their opinions at town hall meetings are being derided as 'Nazis' and 'Tim McVeigh wannabes' by the Obamatrons, rather than having their concerns addressed.

Whoever supports or finances the site, the photos are still there for all to see, and that is the topic of this debate. We aren't trying to justify the unjustifiable - that's the job of the Islamist apologists on the left.

There's plenty of examples on this site of you doing exactly the same thing.

Typical Lefty ******. Pull your head out of your arse mate. It's that stuck up attitude thats completely kills the discussion.

I can imagine what has gone through your head....

*clicks on link*
"Ahh poor muslims, tut tut, Look at vile racist old man and the young lad laying on the floor. Disgusting behaviour from our people"
"When will our own people realise that it is our fault for these poor muslims to react like this. It's not in their nature to be barbaric normally",

There's plenty of examples on this site of you doing exactly the same thing.

I don't think the items you've highlighted really compare with 'knuckledraggers', do you?

It amuses me that you probably think you've made a devastating point there.

No, knuckledraggers is much better. But it needs to be, because if I use long words the knuckledraggers don't get it.

Back