• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Must be a tenner!!!!

blue heaven

Coach
Surely the club are not going to charge us £15 a ticket,what a rip off if they do.
By charging a tenner we will get in 6000 odd otherwise if they hike up the prices there will be 4000 tops.

Come on RM do the right thing and get bums on the seats.
See you all for the replay.

I would definatly 100% go if the tickets only cost £10 as living in Chelmsford its always a bit of a treck and costs more than the average Southender then you have the price of programmes, food, drink etc It all adds up. But to be fair I will probably go if it costs £15.

Surely the club are not going to charge us £15 a ticket,what a rip off if they do.
By charging a tenner we will get in 6000 odd otherwise if they hike up the prices there will be 4000 tops.

Can't see 6000 going even at a tenner....

will be interesting to see who gets the TV game for the replay. I assume it would be non-league team that's at home.

Can't see 6000 going even at a tenner....

will be interesting to see who gets the TV game for the replay. I assume it would be non-league team that's at home.

Isn't it two games? Favourites probably Northampton (only 'cos Leeds always seem to be on), Altrincham, Grays and Droylsden. Todays three games unlikely to produce a chosen replay.

Isn't it two games? Favourites probably Northampton (only 'cos Leeds always seem to be on), Altrincham, Grays and Droylsden. Todays three games unlikely to produce a chosen replay.

They have got to choose us! They know it is the right thing to do although we could be made look like fools on live TV by Telford. So now do we want that?

They have got to choose us! They know it is the right thing to do although we could be made look like fools on live TV by Telford. So now do we want that?

TV wont pick us .. Home team in League 1, Away team in BS North. Grays might be on though, which is fine. I dont want us to be humiliated on national TV again.
Lets be remembered for beating Man Utd, and not losing at home to Telford on penalties !

You can just see it on the cards can't you:

Southend United 0 - 1 Cheltenham AET (Carling Cup)
Southend United 2 - 4 Leyton Orient (Johnstons Tin Pot Paint Trophy)
Southend United Yth 3 - 3 Brentford Yth (WON ON PENS) - (FA Youth Cup)

Anyone else get the feeling we might lose this one?

Dont forget Southend United 2 Redbridge 3 AET (Essex Senior Cup)

Hmmm ... why didn't I notice that?

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?t=45336

Don't know what happened to Steve Cook by the way. Graham Laws stood in for him.

4,000 @ £15= £6,000
6,000 @ £10= £6,000

Makes no odds really!!

Pointless post

We'll only get 4,000 tops no matter the ticket price.

I agree look at the crowds yesterday AFC Telfords crowd was in the top Ten..... If the mighty Leeds only got 9000 friday night if we get over 4000 on a cold wet tuesday night it will be a good crowd in my books

dont see why they dont go £5 a ticket all round, like they did last season for first round of the JPT @ home to Dags.

4,000 @ £15= £6,000
6,000 @ £10= £6,000

Makes no odds really!!

Pointless post

I see this has been picked up on already, but it was such a stupid reply I feel I have to join in.

2,000 extra people means another 2,000 people in the ground potentially buying food, drink, programmes etc. It should also make for a better atmosphere.

Back