• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My dad's bigger than your Dad thread !!!

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Personally i don't mind being called some offensive name by someone behind a computer as to be honest no one knows who i am on this site as i have never posted my picture , my familys picture and my pets name's etc and i don't personally know anyone else on this site either.

Seeing as some folk are a lot more sensitive than others i suggest that we just post what would be the most offensive thing someone could say to you in order for you to bite , as sometimes i do wonder about people and how much they can get engrossed in Cyber sticks and stones .

So i'll start off , i have no limits and will not bite on whatever i get called , reason's ......................because i'm a 30 year old and i have a life !!!

Now feel free to input your limits so we all no not to upset you and get threatened with Physical abuse as its getting like a school playground on this site and i'm sure the mods have better things to do with their time than to deal with grassy childish little mugs with their tit for tat attitudes .

These ' ADULTS' should know better and need to take a reality check and get their lives in order .

Or dared to call me old crinkly...or suggest I am a pensioner.:'(

I've seen some silly stuff on here lately but this reads to me as a desperate and childish attempt to get the final word. In a word, pathetic.

being called any of the following:

small-bean regarder
shrub rocketeer
Unabummer
Nut administrator

Being paranoid is this to do with the weekend shenanigans in the Chelsea ticket thread.

The way I see it anyone who resorts to name calling instead of reasoned debate then they automatically fail.

I hope this helps.

Being paranoid is this to do with the weekend shenanigans in the Chelsea ticket thread.

The way I see it anyone who resorts to name calling instead of reasoned debate automatically fails.

I hope this helps.

that is probably the serious answer, yes.

However, I would get ultra mad if someone called me a Chimney Bottler or a Free Willy

that is probably the serious answer, yes.

However, I would get ultra mad if someone called me a Chimney Bottler or a Free Willy

So if I call you a "Oooh Jimmy Hill RECKON Badger Bummer" that'd be ok?

I've seen some silly stuff on here lately but this reads to me as a desperate and childish attempt to get the final word. In a word, pathetic.

Never had an altercation with any fellow poster on this site , not desperate , maybe pathetic i may add and also why would i need a final word about something that had nothing to do with me .

Just my dear friend an attempt to get some reasoning behind why some folk lose the plaot about name calling on a website ...........it amazes me so would like to know other posters thoughts , clearly you are not willing to participate .......shame

Back