• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My dilema Part Deux - What do you reckon?

• Keep on snaking her.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knock it on the head before it gets to deep.

• Make clear what I am and am not looking for again and see what happens.

• Other please state.

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Lads,

After weeks of talking of mates dilema's ( The mate who claimed to be a pilot, mate snaking his best mates ex-bird) I now have my own little dilema.

Having split with Mrs DtS in November I have been having a bit of a self impossed quiet period. Really cant be ****d with the hassle of having a birds. Not changing sides or anything like that just cant really be bothered with the grief that women can bring.

All over Xmas and NY not really been chatting up birds which is not really me as not felt in the mood.

Anyway this saturday most of the lads had plans so ended up going down my local with my mate "Fist". Now Fist is crackinh to go out with if you are single as he is always up for chatting with birds. Anyway after a few beers we took the "I am ****ed and looking for action" stance which is on the edge of the dance floor.

My mate Fist spotted a cheeky blonde on the middle of the dance floor. Now he is well loved up but said to me what do you think. To be honest I didnt really fancy her. She kept of smilling in our direction and my mate Fist was flirting away as you do. Soon she came in our general direction and smiled. Thing was she smiled at me and not my mate.

Didnt think anything of it as wwas pretty drunk. The pints flowed and I need a lash as you do. As I came out the toilets I bumped into said blonde. Conversation was follows

Her "Alright - Whats your name".
DtS - Im Dave.
Her - Are you here with your girlfriend.
DtS - I havent got a girlfriend.
Her - So are you going to come and dance with me
DtS - No but I will buy you a drink.
Ger - Go on then.

Anywau cut a long story short the basic of the chat are that a) I am not looking for a bird at the moment and b) she has two kids.

Now I have a personal rule in life that I dont want to date anyone with kids at this age (27). I told her this and she said fine. It was coming to the end of the night and somehow she invited herself back to mine.

You can guess what came next. Wont go into detail as this is a family type board. However it was fantasic. The Freddy Eastwood of the love making world. Next morning we swapped numbers. We woke at 7am and she left at 9am which I like as didnt out stay here welcome.

Since then and this was only saturday she has text me loads to see how I am and ask when I am taking her for a date. I would add at thsi stage she seems like a really nice bird and is a good chat with cracking charlies.

Now my dilema is two fold as follows.

A) Should I see her again know it will lead to inevitable action even though I wont be making it long term.

B) I have also been on a few dates with another bird who is a regualr in the same pub. She is reluctant to date me as she says I have a reputation for messing about which is unfair. If she finds out future dates are surely not going to happen.

As a first for a DtS Poll I have a photo of the lucky lady who recieved the saturday loving. Your thoughts please.

Taken Yesterday afternoon.

*Thanks to Scriv for sorting my snap out.
smile.gif

Last edited:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Jan. 08 2007,14:01)]As I came out the toilets I dumped into said blonde.
Oh dear, oh dear, OH DEAR
blush.gif

How do you know she's looking for a relationship?? Couldn't you be one of several guys currently enjoying a spot of "adult fun" with her?? In my experience, first night birds usually have a slection on the go, never EVER believe all that "this isn't like me at all I never do this blah blah blah" bollox. In which case seeing as you're off relationships at the mo isn't it a result??

Go with the flow Dave, she looks alright to me
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Bloke In The Pram Shop @ Jan. 08 2007,14:11)]How do you know she's looking for a relationship?? Couldn't you be one of several guys currently enjoying a spot of "adult fun" with her?? In my experience, first night birds usually have a slection on the go, never EVER believe all that "this isn't like me at all I never do this blah blah blah" bollox. In which case seeing as you're off relationships at the mo isn't it a result??

Go with the flow Dave, she looks alright to me
smile.gif
Good point hadn't thought of that.
smile.gif

I reckon you're thinking too much about it. Chances are, being a single mum, she'll be more concerned about her circumstances than you. She'll be aware that single blokes run a mile when confronted with the 'kids' issue and she's probably just keen to have some fun.

So let's review:

She's a good-looking girl and she now has proven quality in the sack. She knows that you're not looking to start a long-term relationship. She wants to see you again.

What's to think about?!

Just make a couple of throwaway comments about, "finding it difficult to ever trust people" and say "I guess I'm a commitmentphobe" occasionally and she'll know the score.

In the meantime, old boy, make hay while the sun shines!

why not?
biggrin.gif

no i suppose, there is always the possiblity you could get found out. if you like this other girl so much why not tell her and she what she says. if she doesn't feel the same you always have the bird you've recently met!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mattytheshrimper @ Jan. 08 2007,14:27)]why not?
biggrin.gif

no i suppose, there is always the possiblity you could get found out. if you like this other girl so much why not tell her and she what she says. if she doesn't feel the same you always have the bird you've recently met!
We have already had that chat too and I am trying to prove I am not a dirty ******* - Hence why I dont want this getting out.

DtS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Jan. 08 2007,14:01)]The Freddy Eastwood of the love making world.
So you coasted through it and looked as if your mind was elsewhere, possibly focussing on someone else far more glamourous but then out of nowhere you produced a bit of magic which ended up in the onion bag?

oooooooooooooooooo its never about having to prove yourself! sounds like a lot of effort

i think i personally would have to stay with the girl you've recently met! sounds all gd at the moment

My initial concern is that you say that you say that "you are not changing sides", yet you knock around with a bloke called Fist.

I'd knock it on the head if I were you, she looks pretty enough, if slightly wan and whimsical - but she seems a bit young to have two kids already. My bet is at least one will be a "brown baby" (Slob, W. 1994).

Continue to snake her if you ask me, but it depends on exactly how you feel about the other bird in the pub.

Back