• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My idea for a theme for fancy dress.

DTS

The Business
Just an idea if we can get some sort of SZ theme for the day...

Not sure how to implicate it and not looking to renew old sterotypes etc etc but its pretty clear to us all that Saints will be Freddy's last game for us.

I think it would be a fitting tribute to probably the best striker I have seen for us if we had some sort of fancy dress to honour him.

Not looking for cheap pikey jokes etc something that really shows him the respect we have for him.

Ideas are welcomed

DtS

How can you honour without taking the **** Freddy Eastwood with his background?

I want to go as a Pirate...not Freddy related I know...but Im sure he wont mind.

Searching for idea's for Freddy's theme fancy dress, so went onto google images and typed in 'Romany Gypsy'

Look what came up does this help?

toria_270.jpg

Dunno Roman's! Like Cesar the old roman people. You know Roman's Romany Gypsy. I give up.

He had better make our day!
A final goodbye hat-trick would be nice, to complement his debut one.
Especially if he gets a goal 7 seconds from the final whistle to clinch safety.

Sorry, I'm now getting TOO carried away!

Was discussing the idea of a Theme for Fancy Dress this morning in the Office what about the the many characters of Little Britain

A simple idea is the character Anne all you need is cheap nightdress old specs
and some cheap slippers im sure you could get the lot from primark for under a
tenner execpt the glasses of course

Maybe True Blue could assume the chararter Daffyd Thomas

and there are many more to choose from

:flamer:

I am going to buy the Bo Selecta Craig David mask! And wear a Southend shirt. He is from Southampton as someone pointed out earlier so will suit the circumstances perfectly!

Back