• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Options Options Options.

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Wednesday nights I play football down at a college in Portslade which is 7.30-8.30 - Really enjoyable and helps to keep me fit.

Mrs DtS and I have a sort of unwritten agreement that I call her as I am leaving the pitch and she starts my evening meal. Recent efforts have included Chicken Fajitas, A seafood pasta dish and last weeks Pad Thai Curry - Always a good standard of food. All of which I was down with a pint of skimmed milk - Perfect as I am normally starving/thirsty when i get in.

Mrs DtS gave me pre-warning that she was not going to be able to cook last night as she was working late. No worries - I dont get in till 9.20pm so I grab a pizza.

Called the Mrs after the game from M&S and said do you want anything? Her reply was "no thanks I have had a ham salad so I am full". No worries I will sort myself.

Got in and whacked the pizza in the oven. Twenty mins later bobs your uncle and we have a hickory stake pizza. I also had a yorkie and a couple of oranges to look forward too.

No sooner had I sat down to eat the pizza when Mrs DtS asks if she can have a slice. Its not a big pizza but I decide to be the bigger man and accept. I then remember I haven't got my milk so I get up to get it.

Come back and as I sit down she says "Pizza was really nice - Can I have another slice" - What a horrible position. What can you do? You cant really say No can you. Go on then have it - So we both have a slice. Leaving just once slice left.

I knew she would ask for it - Before you know it - Shall we split the last slice 50-50. How the **** is it 50-50 when you are full and I havent eaten. Especially as she has had two slices at this point and I have had just one. Had to accept as you feel awful saying no.

As I am sure you can guess I got two chunks of my Yorkie and less than 1/3 of the oranges.

Why oh Why do women always do this. If she had said when i was at the shop i could have brought two of everything.......

Am I the only person this happens too or is it a problem for you lads too.

I damn nearly eliminated a girlfriend for this behaviour. It's not just a pizza. It's a Marks & Spencer Hickory Steak Pizza. I bet she took the slices with the big bits of meat on as well, eh?

Women; can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em.

Thankfully it doesn't happen so much with Mrs Slipperduke. She learned quickly.

I feel your pain brother. Typical conversation between myself and Mrs Uxbridge if we're out in the town centre:

Me - I'm going to get a sausage roll. Want one?
Her - No, I'm ok thanks

I return from the baker's with sausage roll

Her - can I have a bite?
Me - I offered to buy you one, why do you now want a bite of mine?
Her - well I didn't want a whole one
Me - well now we're married I can tell you to get lost. So get lost.
Her - *huffs off*

No mate, food stealing is rife in my house....last week my other half celebrated her birthday so I went out to buy her a box of chocolates (got her some of those posh ferrero rochet ones), with the change from the fiver I spent I treated myself to a bag of M+M's which I put away in the kithchen cupboard until such time as I was ready to eat them.
Imagine my anger when I found the greedy cow had not only scoffed her own chocolates but had also pigged my bag of sweets too.
The one thing that really p!ssed me off was her lack of remorse.

You could always go for the "are you putting on weight line?"

That should safeguard your pizza, if not your relationship.

No it wasn't - reinstate the thumb now!!!

Thought better of it. Dave the Shrimper may well be under the thumb now, and I may have to make an issue of it soon enough. I just think that having his Pizza nicked is poor evidence of this particular crime.

Plus, I don't believe in kicking a man when he's down.

:nope:

Wednesday nights I play football down at a college in Portslade which is 7.30-8.30 - Really enjoyable and helps to keep me fit.

Mrs DtS and I have a sort of unwritten agreement that I call her as I am leaving the pitch and she starts my evening meal. Recent efforts have included Chicken Fajitas, A seafood pasta dish and last weeks Pad Thai Curry - Always a good standard of food. All of which I was down with a pint of skimmed milk - Perfect as I am normally starving/thirsty when i get in.

Mrs DtS gave me pre-warning that she was not going to be able to cook last night as she was working late. No worries - I dont get in till 9.20pm so I grab a pizza.

Called the Mrs after the game from M&S and said do you want anything? Her reply was "no thanks I have had a ham salad so I am full". No worries I will sort myself.

Got in and whacked the pizza in the oven. Twenty mins later bobs your uncle and we have a hickory stake pizza. I also had a yorkie and a couple of oranges to look forward too.

No sooner had I sat down to eat the pizza when Mrs DtS asks if she can have a slice. Its not a big pizza but I decide to be the bigger man and accept. I then remember I haven't got my milk so I get up to get it.

Come back and as I sit down she says "Pizza was really nice - Can I have another slice" - What a horrible position. What can you do? You cant really say No can you. Go on then have it - So we both have a slice. Leaving just once slice left.

I knew she would ask for it - Before you know it - Shall we split the last slice 50-50. How the **** is it 50-50 when you are full and I havent eaten. Especially as she has had two slices at this point and I have had just one. Had to accept as you feel awful saying no.

As I am sure you can guess I got two chunks of my Yorkie and less than 1/3 of the oranges.

Why oh Why do women always do this. If she had said when i was at the shop i could have brought two of everything.......

Am I the only person this happens too or is it a problem for you lads too.

DtS, that is a cracking story! As long as I live I don't think i'll ever be able to answer this one.

Does this affect me? Not really because my wife is gluton intollerant (as well as dairy, soya and egg) so I get to eat all of my dinner most of the time. I am probably having a pizza tonight, i'll let you know how I get on.

I damn nearly eliminated a girlfriend for this behaviour. It's not just a pizza. It's a Marks & Spencer Hickory Steak Pizza. I bet she took the slices with the big bits of meat on as well, eh?

Women; can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em.

Thankfully it doesn't happen so much with Mrs Slipperduke. She learned quickly.

Or as Norm from Cheers said:-

"Women, can't live with them....pass the beer nuts."

I think all men have to suffer this abuse Dave,

With Mrs AS, it always seem to be chips.

It is like she can not be ar*sed to hold them so always says “no” to a pack of chips when I asked her.

I would say" but you will eat half of mine" she would say “no i wont, maybe just 1 or 2"

So i walk along holding MY chips, then out pops one of those little wooden fork things from knower. Now why the hell would she feel the need to pick one of those up from the chip shop….to fend of an aslant maybe?….or maybe to add to the cutlery draw at home?…….Or could it be to spike her way through half of my chips.

As Slipper says, can not live with them can not kill them!

A former girlfriend wanted some of my pastie. So I killed her.

Where is the "I'm a single loser whose culinary excellence extends as far as boiling the kettle for a Pot Noodle" option?

Good news is Scriv has confirmed that Macca will be on hand to answer my dilema in the next programme......Classic.....

Back