• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

onlyonekingkevin

Designer
not sure if he is just fishing , but i have been informed that watford have been keeping a very close eye on there little boy and looks like we might not be able to extend his loan :unsure: .

im yet to see him play properly , but from what i have read he sounds class and hes are top goal scorer :facepalm:.

as i said , my mate could just be fishing . it dont take a football expert to see 2 in 2 games will get attention , and to me he should stay till Jan .

im not sure on watfords ins and outs so do they even need him back ?

Unless they desperately need him (they don't), why would they want to take him back? He is gaining experience and his value is increasing whilst he keeps putting in great performances here. Lets hope we can hold on to him until January at least. Rest of the season would be fantastic.

I dont think because the lad's scored a couple of goals in L2, Watford will be scrambling to get him back. In fact as they have a new setup there, they may not be so interested in their youth, preferring to buy their way to promotion. Could be in our favour & from what I've seen of him so far, I'd be happy if the loan was extended, the longer the better.

I was a bit sceptical at first because of a certain teenage England youth player we had on loan last season & didn't really do a lot, but this lad has some real promise.

Is this really "Breaking News"? No, it's someone pulling your plonker! :tease:

When he went to Braintree last year and did well they didn't let them extend the loan at the end of the initial spell and called him back. He was then involved in the first team squad for a while.

He seems to be rated highly there, however Zola has brought in a lot of players, including several forwards. I'd be surprised if they need him but not surprised if they might want to loan him out at a higher level (like Chelsea did when we tried to keep Sawyer for longer).

They have signed 10 Italian players in the last couple of weeks. I am sure they aren't fussed on him going back

He is only on a Youth Loan so we can extend that on a month to month basis - fingers crossed, he is here a while though as he is rapid, big, strong and very hungry. Looks a decent player of what I have seen so far

He's way off championship standard at the moment. The jury is still out in league 2 as well. It takes more than a couple of games to prove yourself.

He's way off championship standard at the moment. The jury is still out in league 2 as well. It takes more than a couple of games to prove yourself.

Certainly does, but he looks far from out of his depth, he is comfortable and confident on the ball.

Only issue I have with him is the constant backing in. People behind me were screaming that the ref wasnt giving fouls for the defender holding him, but he is the same as Barnard used to be. At least he is showing he has strength I guess.

Certainly does, but he looks far from out of his depth, he is comfortable and confident on the ball.

Only issue I have with him is the constant backing in. People behind me were screaming that the ref wasnt giving fouls for the defender holding him, but he is the same as Barnard used to be. At least he is showing he has strength I guess.

Talking of Barnard, see he scored for Bournemouth yesterday.:'(

not sure if he is just fishing , but i have been informed that watford have been keeping a very close eye on there little boy and looks like we might not be able to extend his loan :unsure: .

im yet to see him play properly , but from what i have read he sounds class and hes are top goal scorer :facepalm:.

as i said , my mate could just be fishing . it dont take a football expert to see 2 in 2 games will get attention , and to me he should stay till Jan .

im not sure on watfords ins and outs so do they even need him back ?

Seems more like you are fishing!

Hope we don't get rid of Harris and as others have said I still don't think we have seen the best of Benyon. He had a good run of about 3 or 4 games last season when he started scoring and then he got a silly red and struggled to break into the team again. Hope he starts v Wimbledon and he takes his chance to show what he can do because at the moment he's falling down the pecking order.

Before the "I tais" came in he was hardly numeral uno. I think he would be offered on a free just to get rid of the "deadwood".
No doubt he would be a great signing. UTB

They've got Iwelumo, Deeney and Garner up front, and that's ignoring the Italians like Abdi and Vydra.

I'd be amazed if they recalled him.

Back