• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My mates stag do

My mates stag do - Is this horrific?

• Yes this is an acceptable prank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No this is completely out of order

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
We have got a mates stag do coming up in June in Germany for the WC and are debating how best to stich him up.

My mate Matt who is best man has come up with the following idea which a few of us think is horrible.

His plan is we do nothing to him all week until the last day when we give him £50 and his passport and then drive off without him leaving him to find his own way home from Stuttgart. Matt thinks this is the funniest idea ever.

Me and My mate Dickie on the other hand are trying to convince him that this is a shocking idea. Not only could get he murdered or raped he will have no accomodation and dosen't speak a word of German. He also need to be back at work the next day after were due back.

Please vote as My mate Matt needs some feedback...
Cheers
DtS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You should do it on the 2nd from last day, drive off and park up somewhere and then see what he does. Leaving him in Stuttgart with £50 he's got no chance of getting back.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sounds completely evil.

Do it. And only give him 20 quid to boot.

would be better if you stripped him naked and left him nothing but a nazi uniform to wear top half and an adult sized nappy bottom half

Got a better one for you.

Day 1) Get him absoloutley w%&kered. I mean paraletic so he doesn't know what is happening.

That night while he sleeps get some plaster of paris and bandages and plaster his arms out straight over the elbow and right up to the shoulder so he has no movement in them.

Then he is unable to do f%&k all for the whole trip and it is down to you to do everything for him or not as the case may be. Funny as f%&k!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Mar. 05 2006,19:49)]We have got a mates stag do coming up in June in Germany for the WC and are debating how best to stich him up.

My mate Matt who is best man has come up with the following idea which a few of us think is horrible.

His plan is we do nothing to him all week until the last day when we give him £50 and his passport and then drive off without him leaving him to find his own way home from Stuttgart. Matt thinks this is the funniest idea ever.

Me and My mate Dickie on the other hand are trying to convince him that this is a shocking idea. Not only could get he murdered or raped he will have no accomodation and dosen't speak a word of German. He also need to be back at work the next day after were due back.

Cheers
DtS
f%&king do it, I was best man at my mates wedding, and I wanted to do tha, but non of the others would have it, you must do it it will be funny

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Mar. 06 2006,11:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Mar. 05 2006,19:49)]We have got a mates stag do coming up in June in Germany for the WC and are debating how best to stich him up.

Cheers
DtS
f%&king do it, I was best man at my mates wedding, and I wanted to do tha, but non of the others would have it, you must do it it will be funny
Cheers Cockles.....You are as deprived as my mate clearly...

I'd do it, sounds like a top idea for a prank.

Beware though DTS, when you get married (presuming you're not already married) the prank could be even more horrific than that in return
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have my stag do this summer in fact at the end of June in Fungeriola....  Now you have got me wondering what on earth they may have planned for me  
rock.gif

Over the years we have tended to be pretty tame but my best man is a tad over the top when it comes to practical jokes.  Mind you in Prague we had a near miss with a group of Millwall fans!  We all clambered out of a bar and the stag got pinned down on the road and stripped naked, one of the lads found a road sign and started whacking the stags backside with it while 4 of my mates who are Bolton fans started chanting Bolton songs and then from no where a group of Millwall fans appear offering them out!!  Needless to say they politely refused the invitation!

A one way flight home from Hamburg on Ryanair for just under 50 quid or dortmund to luton for 18 quid with easy jet at the mo but im assured the prices will go up during the world cup so probably not the best idea..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpersarmy @ Mar. 06 2006,14:52)]I'd do it, sounds like a top idea for a prank.

Beware though DTS, when you get married (presuming you're not already married) the prank could be even more horrific than that in return  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
This is also my worry. I am all up for nicking his clothes or making his sleep with a Angolan brass while high on crack cocaine but i feel this is a tad to far....

Keep em coming DtS

Is there no-one out there that can vote for good as my mate the stag is claiming a draw as one of the votes is mine and its 13 to 12...

mad.gif
blues.gif

Get him pi$$ed then when he falls asleep..
Toothpaste in the ears.. sets like concrete
Fake tan one side of his face
Put something heaveyish on his stomach (he will pi$$ himself)
pi$$ in the rooms kettle
Turn the heating up to max..

As its his stag do he should run across the pitch at half time naked with a lit newspaper stuck in his arse.. see how far he gets before some German sniper takes him out..

Varnish his nails.. in black.
Drape condoms on his shoulder throughout the night without telling him.. you can go for hours without noticing.

I'll think of some more tomorrow

Back