• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My new 2nd team..

Floval Flyer

Licensed to ill⭐
What's happening..., just punched the air and shouted yeeeeesss ! When I heard Leicester score their 89th minute winner this afternoon

anyone else feeling a bit of allegiance towards the Foxes ? I think they may just do it :smile:

I spent majority of the time last night refreshing the BBC website on my (crappy) work mobile phone to make sure Spurs didn't score. It comes to something when you want Wet Spam to win! :stunned:

Agree 100%. Not least because my mate Paul will have to keep to this promise...

As my dad was a lifelong Spurs supporter and I saw my first professional game at WHL I hope Leicester crash and burn horribly.

Tottenham are my 2nd team of course but even I would like to see someone else win the league, if it Leicester I will only be very pleased for them, they certainly deserve it so far:thumbsup:

That dream is slowly becoming a reality! Come on Leicester!

The story has all the makings of a film score that many would call unbelievable. Come on The Foxes!

The story has all the makings of a film score that many would call unbelievable. Come on The Foxes!

Especially as exactly 1 year ago today they were bottom of the prem with 19 points, 7 points adrift of safety.

Now 2/7 or thereabouts with the bookies.

Between certainly the greatest top flight story told in my lifetime, us achieving the consolidation I'd hoped for with aplomb and our 'friends' in the north of the county getting what they deserve and not liking it much, it'd be fair to say that I'm rather enjoying this season. :smile:

I read the other day that there might actually be a film made about Jamie Vardy's rise.

Looks like they're heading for the title now and I'll be winning £70 (stuck a couple of quid on them when they were 35-1 earlier in the season, wish I'd put more on now!)

What's happening..., just punched the air and shouted yeeeeesss ! When I heard Leicester score their 89th minute winner this afternoon

anyone else feeling a bit of allegiance towards the Foxes ? I think they may just do it :smile:

Backing them at 33/1 made them my 2nd team go Foxes.:thumbsup:

I predicted the last 5 for both teams - I think Tottenham have a easier run in and I think they'll pip Leicester by 1 point. Hope I'm wrong.

I predicted the last 5 for both teams - I think Tottenham have a easier run in and I think they'll pip Leicester by 1 point. Hope I'm wrong.

I can see Leicester's run coming to an end, Tottenham seem to have built momentum. I hate to say it but I think Tottenham will nick it probably on the last day with Chelsea beating Leicester.

I can see Leicester's run coming to an end, Tottenham seem to have built momentum. I hate to say it but I think Tottenham will nick it probably on the last day with Chelsea beating Leicester.

Gents, if you think Spurs can do it, you should have a bet - they are 11/2 to win the League.

Can't see it myself - Spurs are really good but Leicester have a big old lead and just keep getting those wins.

Gents, if you think Spurs can do it, you should have a bet - they are 11/2 to win the League.

Can't see it myself - Spurs are really good but Leicester have a big old lead and just keep getting those wins.

I would love it if they did win, as I have a lot of Spurs supporting mates and they would all of sudden reappear because Spurs finally did something. I may have a cheeky bet on that with those odds.

If it was any other team, you wouldn't think there's any chance of Spurs nicking it. But Leicester are the form team, and are the team top by merit. They've lost just three games in the last 33 matches, they're not gonna double that in the last five.

I like the way Spurs are set up and play, but Leicester will see it through before the final day.

Back