• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My old man is a hoodie and a criminal

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Could help but laugh when i spoke to my old man yesterday as he was telling me that now he has his free bus pass he has been reaping the rewards of being retired by taking my muv into classy establishments like the five bells and the moon and square ?? in Basildon ( lucky lady ).

Anyway he decided to pop into the Beehive for a bite to eat and a couple of jars with her , they go up to the bar and order there drinks /food only to be told that they couldn't serve them and he had to leave as he has breached the dress code by wearing combat trousers and a hooded jacket .

He was so stunned that he left without saying nowt and was going mad at the fact he has been all over the world and dined and drank at top venues etc without ever not getting served and of all places to chuck him out was the beehive .

If that weren't bad enough he then got frisked by the security guard at the pound shop in Pitsea after they accused him of stealing a fruit cake that he'd earlier bought at a stall in the market , only after getting the guard to go with him to the stall that he believed him and let him off .

After never being in trouble in 66 years he gets humiliated twice in one day , to say he wasn't amused was an understatement ............poor old boy :D

If he was in Hollywood I may agree, but that is terrible. I bet the security guard felt like a right muppet when he was proved wrong :)

Back