• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimpled

Director⭐
Flavs - Not too much to do. A few easy saves, very good tip over the bar when 0-0 though. Good distribution too. 7

Hunt - Unlucky for their goal, it wasn't an own goal from my view, just a lucky deflection. Defended solidly didn't push on as much as he done recently. 6.5

Barrett/Clarke - The same old commitment, last ditch blocks and both cleared off the line from the same play. As easy a day as they'll get this season. 7

Hammel - Nothing quite came off. Pushed forward well and always spotted te through ball to hooper but defenders read it well. Defended stoutly. good set piece delivery. 7

Macca/Bailey - Both tackled strongly and got stuck in. Had time on the ball often but didn't do too much damage today. Bailey set up the third though. Neither booked!! 7

Francis - Played well. Looked solid, scored a goal and played a part in 2 others. faded towards the end but its nice to see him have a run in the side again. 7.5

Gower - scored and looked lively. Will be gutted to miss the penalty and his delivery wasn't the best. Still played well though. 6.5

Black - tried to win flick ons but they didn't come off. He worked hard for the cause, and brought out the tricks towards the end. Missed a sitter but i thought it was best game for us. He scored too, a strikers finish. It's not his position, thats clear, but he scored so what more can you ask. 7.5

Hooper - Excellent. Fantastic goal, great strength, pace and coolness about him. Looked lively, worked is socks off even chasing back, and wasn't once caught offside. Set up two with neat play to boot and confidence should be high. More of this Mr Hooper. 8.5 MOM

Forgot Scannell - i was impressed. Looked nervous but showed promise. If hooper had met his cut back rather than black he'd have an assist. He had a couple of chances and looked confident and more than competent on the ball. 6

Surely with the fairly small squad we have, Tilson should make a couple more subs when 4-1 up and ages to play?

Good ratings sounds like a good performence. Hooper needs to be given more games!

The way for Hoops to get more games is to play well in those he is actually selected for.

Wasn't on the bench for Yeovil but gave Tilly his reply to being droped by going out yesterday and playing a blinder. That is the way to prove your point - on the pitch. Delighted for him and yes, now he has shown the form he is capable of let's hope he gets a run in the side and goes on to prove all his doubters wrong.

Flavs - Not too much to do. A few easy saves, very good tip over the bar when 0-0 though. Good distribution too. 7

Hunt - Unlucky for their goal, it wasn't an own goal from my view, just a lucky deflection. Defended solidly didn't push on as much as he done recently. 6.5

Barrett/Clarke - The same old commitment, last ditch blocks and both cleared off the line from the same play. As easy a day as they'll get this season. 7

Hammel - Nothing quite came off. Pushed forward well and always spotted te through ball to hooper but defenders read it well. Defended stoutly. good set piece delivery. 7

Macca/Bailey - Both tackled strongly and got stuck in. Had time on the ball often but didn't do too much damage today. Bailey set up the third though. Neither booked!! 7

Francis - Played well. Looked solid, scored a goal and played a part in 2 others. faded towards the end but its nice to see him have a run in the side again. 7.5

Gower - scored and looked lively. Will be gutted to miss the penalty and his delivery wasn't the best. Still played well though. 6.5

Black - tried to win flick ons but they didn't come off. He worked hard for the cause, and brought out the tricks towards the end. Missed a sitter but i thought it was best game for us. He scored too, a strikers finish. It's not his position, thats clear, but he scored so what more can you ask. 7.5

Hooper - Excellent. Fantastic goal, great strength, pace and coolness about him. Looked lively, worked is socks off even chasing back, and wasn't once caught offside. Set up two with neat play to boot and confidence should be high. More of this Mr Hooper. 8.5 MOM

What does he have to do to get a 9? Build the space shuttle with a blindfold?

Have to disagree about Hammell - he attacked well but his defending was **** poor at times. At one point either Kuffour or Gradel was running at him and he backed away and backed away to his own penalty box - and then backed away to the six yard box. They nearly scored - I was screaming for him to make a bloody tackle. He does this quite a lot. Can't see how he was better than Hunt to be honest. Agree with other ratings - I was impressed with Francis - especially in the first half. I like him at right midfield much better - he can get forward and it doesn't matter as much if he makes a massive mistake from time to time.

Back