• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Today is a sad day. I got wrong at the clinic on yesterday’s yesterday for punching Sara’s lights out but it wasn’t my fault. She shouldn’t mess with rubber bands because they can have your eye out and she shouldn’t take them off my parachute man anyway. Thackery say’s I have to apologise when she is discharged and can hear properly, but I wont.

I went to the league too van cup last year which was good. All of the big heads have been calling Drewe, but he isn’t scared of them and he scored a goal for Michael Kightly and Leon Constantine. I can say Michael Kightly now so he is my best player, after Kevin Maher, Drewe and Sven. And Bart Griemink because he can handball it with the rules.

Sara is 7 on Thursday but her McDonald’s is cancelled. When you are 7 you don’t know right from wrong and you cry when your ribs break, but not when you hit the wall and the air comes out. Elastic bands for parachute men should always be left where they are.

When I’m 38 I’m gonna join the police. Joining the police is good because you get to keep all of the violent criminals off the streets and protect children and cars and dogs. You can arrest people but not kiss the girls. You can stop people and ask about their socks and you can look at the socks but even polices cannot bite the socks while they are on the persons feet. I know that was wrong, but I didn’t know it was wrong when I was 7 up until I was 36.

The police are institutionally racist, but they have to be to catch up with the big heads, even if the big heads have a cheaters start. Police have a truncheon to catch people with but not an elastic band because you could have someone’s eye out with that and you might end up on a life support machine even if it isn’t the fault of the person whose elastic band you are taking.

After tonight’s sleep I am going on the bus tomorrow. Last year we went as well but this time I am going to let the others back on the bus when I am told to even if they don’t say ‘Banned is Best’ because it costs lots of money for the driver to sleep in the breakfast bed and the polices don’t like having to stop all of the traffic. Truncheon’s don’t have your eye out.

Thackery says I deliberately left my TODAY Jotter at home so that I could write on my internet with my internet friends but I didn’t. It’s sunny but might rain. In winter it’s dark night’s, in summer it isn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back