• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My top tips for promotion and relegation this season

CC51DAS

President
Hot on my successful tips last season (if only I could find that thread !) and encouraged by the Canvey result ,here are my hot tips for the season that awaits us .

Starting with the Premiership - Top four

Chelsea, Man Utd , Liverpool and Arsenal but not necessarily in that order

Relegated - West Ham and two other sides

Championship - Champions - Coventry City

Promoted - Crystal Palace and Swansea

Relegated - West Ham (for breaching FA rules about the pre-match consumption of pie, mash and other performance enhancing substances) and two other sides

League 1 - Champions - Southend United .

Promoted - who gives a **** -we are the champions

Relegated - Orient, Colchester United, Scunthorpe ( who score 3 goals all season - all against the ultimate Champions) and one other club who get docked 54 points for being a large town in Yorkshire

League 2 - promoted - Gillingham and 3 other clubs

relegated - D+R and whoever Drooooooonaldo plays for

If any of the above is wrong , feel free to PM me in May next year . If you bet on these predictions, remember , football clubs can go down as well as up (unless you're Lootown Down ).

Hot on my successful tips last season (if only I could find that thread !) and encouraged by the Canvey result ,here are my hot tips for the season that awaits us .

Relegated - West Ham (for breaching FA rules about the pre-match consumption of pie, mash and other performance enhancing substances) and two other sides

Relegated - Orient, Colchester United, Scunthorpe ( who score 3 goals all season - all against the ultimate Champions) and one other club who get docked 54 points for being a large town in Yorkshire

If any of the above is wrong , feel free to PM me in May next year . If you bet on these predictions, remember , football clubs can go down as well as up (unless you're Lootown Down ).

So are you saying that Drewe will play for Luton as it a certain bet they will go down, or you saying he is playing for the Daggers

If Swansea are promoted from the Championship, I will eat my hat. Actually, I will go out and buy a bigger hat to eat...

So are you saying that Drewe will play for Luton as it a certain bet they will go down, or you saying he is playing for the Daggers

Spot on - he will play for one of those two - probably D+R who I hate with a vengance for singing 'One team in Essex' at the Hall last season when we chose to exit from the JPT

Only thing I will predict is that Luton will finish bottom of the Football League!

As long as we become champions and West Ham go down i dont care about the rest

Back