• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Badger74

Manager
Am on my school holidays and went to wolves last night and did not get back til 2.30am
I had the best day ever and went by wino's coach which was really funny.
I sat in front of scott on the coach and he was really nice and gave me a bag of sweets not a steak meal.
Scott is not happy when he is tired
April looked after me along with chloe (my new southend friends, even though chloe is millwall.)
Me and my dad won the quiz and we also won the raffle thanks to jack the flag not looking and me taking his tickets hahaha.
Game was good and wished it went to penaltys.
Did not like the trouble after the game, but dad looked after me.
Wish my dad would stop saying martin out and every moment
Journey home very boring until we started playing games and I got to hit Jack the flags many of times playing knuckles which was great fun, which my dad says alot of people would like to do.
also I think Jack is gay as everyone kept saying this and that he screams like a girl.

This is my report for southend v wolves

Charleigh ward

Am on my school holidays and went to wolves last night and did not get back til 2.30am
I sat in front of scott on the coach and he was really nice and gave me a bag of sweets not a steak meal.
April looked after me along with chloe (my new southend friends, even though chloe is millwall.)
Me and my dad won the quiz and we also won the raffle thanks to jack the flag not looking and me taking his tickets hahaha.
Journey home very boring until we started playing games and I got to hit Jack the flags many of times playing knuckles which was great fun, which my dad says alot of people would like to do.
also I think Jack is gay as everyone kept saying this and that he screams like a girl.

Charleigh ward

You are jack coming out of the closet and i claim my £10

There was trouble then aye? What was it?

wolf-pack1.jpg

I'm really sorry! I couldn't resist!

Charleigh ward

Hahaaa Badger top bloke, and after your daughter's full on punch to the knuckles :D and i did not scream like a girl i'll let you know. Great Day! :support:

Have heard a few reports of a bit of trouble. What happened?

I saw a couple of young lads, who I assume came from the away section, grab some cans of lager that they'd hidden in a salt bin and start hurling them at a large group of Wolves fans.

Hahaaa Badger top bloke, and after your daughter's full on punch to the knuckles :D and i did not scream like a girl i'll let you know. Great Day! :support:

You was a lucky boy last night. That steward was on the verge of launching you out, hence why I told you to wind it in. Gotta think about these things son. Stewards can be mugs, and they wouldn't give two sh*ts about throwing you out.

I saw a couple of young lads, who I assume came from the away section, grab some cans of lager that they'd hidden in a salt bin and start hurling them at a large group of Wolves fans.

That is wrong. Can't condone the wasting of a good beer. :)

Must admit, I didn't see that, but thought there was a little messing about on the stairs behind the Steve Bull Stand? Might be wrong

That is wrong. Can't condone the wasting of a good beer. :)

Must admit, I didn't see that, but thought there was a little messing about on the stairs behind the Steve Bull Stand? Might be wrong

Sounds like you have nothing to worry about.

You was a lucky boy last night. That steward was on the verge of launching you out, hence why I told you to wind it in. Gotta think about these things son. Stewards can be mugs, and they wouldn't give two sh*ts about throwing you out.

Okay but he had nothing to chuck me out for, that was bang out of order what the other steward did to southend fans, i know what you mean though

When she did that i think i wet myself with laughter

but you did screem when i cracked your knuckles the 2nd time round...all this coz you wouldnt kiss the Millwall girl

Charleigh ward

Best match report ever!

Okay but he had nothing to chuck me out for, that was bang out of order what the other steward did to southend fans, i know what you mean though

Look, I don't mean it in a condescending way, but honestly, you've got a lot to learn. Stweards can do what they want. You was probably in the right yesterday, I didn't see what happened, but I could clearly see that steward (who was so old you could have slit his throat and watched the dust roll out) was getting the arsehole and you was on the verge of going. I've seen it all before mate.

What did actually happen as I didn't see it due to the manic celebrations

Back