• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

my view ( and rant as ive woke up in a bad mood )

jokercomedyclub

Firstly a big WELL DONE to everyone yesterday was brilliant ! the fans all 667 ( with some classic songs ) the team eagle , adam , gutts , capt,bart (i only need one hip ) and freddy were outstanding there was no way we were going to let them score yesterday ! the friendliest stewards on the planet ( blues and everyone else take note ) nice to see there fans clap the goat and freddys goal ! But what planet are there fans that go on there forums ON
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
we are a one man team that was pretty average and will not be up there at the end of the season !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hello !!!!!!! if your reading this GET REAL YOU t%&tS !!!!!!!!!!!! FREDDY STRUGGLES TO GET IN OUR TEAM HE PLAYED TWICE IN OUR 9 GAME UNBEATTEN RUN ! U HAVE SEEN US PLAY ONCE THAT DOES NOT MAKE U AN EXPERT ON EVERYTHING THAT IS BLUE ! I THANK YOU !!!

Calm down, fella.

They can only really judge us on the games they play against us, although despite Eastwood's hat-trick yesterday we hardly looked a "one-man team"

Back