• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This is not a plea for funds but my watch needs a new battery - getting one will probably double the value of the item that is still pretty accurate for a cheap thing brought many years ago.

Mind you that is in sharp contrast to the watches valued at £16,000 given out to more than 25 FIFA officials - that is going on towards half a million pounds in free watches alone to FIFA officials by the Brazilian football authorities ...... just a co-incidence then that the world cup has been there and not in England (or many other countries) where such activities would not be allowed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29257077

Still, I can feel quite pleased - my attendance at games along with thousands of others, week in and week out, across the football league and down into non-league is the foundation that allows millions and millions of pounds each week to pour into the coffers of individual football associations and then to FIFA.

And so I shall go and buy a new battery content in the knowledge that my money is helping to keep FIFA and its officials wallowing in cash and in the life style of free games, pensions and big cars (and don't forget watches) that they deserve.

I saw that Dyke has handed back his party bag. Presumably they forgot the cake.

Blather has not so secretly told Platini that if he stands against him he will reveal how Platini was coerced into voting for Russia and Qutar World Cups as the French President had "earned" big French trade deals by pledging the FFA votes. It is all very distasteful.

Back