• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
Tomorrow is my 60th birthday ( I know I only look and feel half that but the birth certificate doesn't lie)
Tomorrow is also my wife's birthday.
Tomorrow is also our 20th Wedding anniversary (both of us having been marriws previously).

As you can imagine this is quite a special day for us, and then the Swindon match was of course switched to tomorrow night. What are we doing for our birthday? suddenly took on a differrent meaning. I had to tell her the news.

She thought about it and said "Ok so you want a lift back from the station after the match do you?"

What a star she is, she has always says she would never try to stop me going to football and never has, for example a couple of years ago getting up at 5.00 a.m. to give me a lift to pick up the coach to Carlisle and then picked me up at half midnight on the way back.

To all these "my wife won't let me" (are you there DtS?) she is a shining example.

DoDtS

Tomorrow is my 60th birthday ( I know I only look and feel half that but the birth certificate doesn't lie)
Tomorrow is also my wife's birthday.
Tomorrow is also our 20th Wedding anniversary (both of us having been marriws previously).

As you can imagine this is quite a special day for us, and then the Swindon match was of course switched to tomorrow night. What are we doing for our birthday? suddenly took on a differrent meaning. I had to tell her the news.

She thought about it and said "Ok so you want a lift back from the station after the match do you?"

What a star she is, she has always says she would never try to stop me going to football and never has, for example a couple of years ago getting up at 5.00 a.m. to give me a lift to pick up the coach to Carlisle and then picked me up at half midnight on the way back.

To all these "my wife won't let me" (are you there DtS?) she is a shining example.

DoDtS

I hope you are giving her an extra special treat and present to show her how much you appreciate her !!

Now that's what I call a woman. Have a great day (and 3 points).
Think you should treat her to a new iron as thanks. :winking:

Happy Birthdays and Anniversary to you both! Did you get married on your joint birthday so there was no excuse for either of you to ever forget the anniversary?!!!

Happy Birthdays and Anniversary to you both! Did you get married on your joint birthday so there was no excuse for either of you to ever forget the anniversary?!!!

Lets face it if your birthdays are on the same day what day would you choose?

My wife tells it that we got married on the 31st January as it was a Friday, so that I could go to football on the Saturday. Totally lies but it makes a good story.

In fairness when we met we both had packages, kids, parents, dogs, football etc. you take on the other persons package as well as the person, Carole has always says she knows how important football is to me and Dave and respects that, in return I respect what is important to her.

DoDtS

Blimey Pete, you old sod!! Happy Birthday(s) tomorrow mate, and 3 points.

And look on the bright side you qualify for a concession season card next season.:thumbsup:

You should have had a box for the night and all had fun watching the team stuff Swinedon, Happy Birthday & Anniversary to you both.
Regards JOHN.

Happy Birthday and happy anniversary for tomorrow, mate. She sounds a real diamond (I wouldn't have had the guts to even mention the subject...lol).

I hope you are giving her an extra special treat and present to show her how much you appreciate her !!

You'll only need to spend £1 on her pressie Peter, the way things are going for you buy a lottery ticket. It's bound to win the jackpot!

Happy birthday's and anniversary to you and Carole.

A very Happy Birthday / Anniversary to you both. :happy:
Don't forget to tell her to have your tea warmed up for you after the game :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday and Anniversary to you both, lets hope the players get you 3 points what more could a girl want :winking:

What a special day for you both, hope that you have a lovely day together capped off with a thumping win for the Shrimpers tonight!
Congratulations and best wishes to you both:clap:

Back