• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MyBook/FaceSpace etc

Slipperduke

The Camden Cad
Is anyone else getting confused by all this social networking? I got a MySpace site and then everyone told me that it was out of date. Now I've got a FaceBook and I can't help thinking that that will be out of date soon as well.

Are there any hip and happening voices of da yoot who can tell me what the next Big Thing is, so I can take appropriate steps?

Myspace is the one and only place I have an account and will stay that way!

My space is the Tim Henman of social networking.- Good, but not the best.

Facebook is Roger Federer.

yeah it's all about facebook... there are few SZers on there so i might make a SZ group on facebook if i can be ****ked!

Just had a look at it, can't be arsed to mess around with signing up etc etc. So I will stay with my myspace account thank you.

Myspace is the one and only place I have an account and will stay that way!

I refer you to this LINK.

If you cannot access the BBC website then I refer you to the below summary of MySpace...

"MySpace has most of the kids who are socially ostracised at school because they are geeks, freaks, or queers"

Facebook is the future.

I'm a regular user of Facebook, it's a quality website and a great way of keeping in touch with mates and sharing photos, getting some banter going etc...

It's also fun to look up old names from school, ex girlfriends etc and see what they're up to now. It's kind of like friends re-united but with pictures and free messaging

Is anyone else getting confused by all this social networking? I got a MySpace site and then everyone told me that it was out of date. Now I've got a FaceBook and I can't help thinking that that will be out of date soon as well.

Are there any hip and happening voices of da yoot who can tell me what the next Big Thing is, so I can take appropriate steps?

Forget all that, it's for kids.

Who can't spell.

You want a decent private members club with connected individuals, leather chairs, fine wines, ports, brandies, cigars and a sinister agenda.

I would have like to be a member of Skull and Bones.

Last edited:
Forget all that, it's for kids.

Who can't spell.

You want a decent private members club with connected individuals, leather chairs, fine wines, ports, brandies, cigars and a sinister agenda.

I would have like to be a member of Skull and Bones.

Oh God, yes. Can I come and play/plot?

Did you know both Kerry and Bush Jnr were members of Skull & Bones.

Hmmmm, the plot thickens.

*watches the skies for black helicopters*

Does Facebook have bands on it? That is the main reason I use Myspazz I do communicate with some of my mates on there but not all that much.

My myspace page is looking pretty damn cool at the mo - www.myspace.com/maldonblues

I signed upto Facebook to see what it was all about - thought it looked really pony! Certainly won't be going there.

Any SZoners want to add me as a friend, feel free! ;)

I use Facebook more than Myspace because of the Networks, and you don't get all those ridiculous adverts like you do on Myspace.

Facebook's cracking. I've been able to get back in touch with loads of old school mates and it's also good for posting pics of nights out and suchlike.

Should anyone be able to track me down on there, you'll be able to find some beautiful shots of me on my stag trip....

Back