• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mystery "outed" Premier$hite footballers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smudger

Manager
Anyone see the article in the NOTW yesterday? Pretty bizarre - two mystery Premier$hite footballers apparently shoving mobile phones where the sun don't shine for the entertainment of a "well-known music mogul." You couldn't make that sh!t up could you?! One is a household name who has been capped by England, "a rebel on and off the pitch" the other is a multi-million pound goal-scoring midfielder. Now I couldn't really care less what people get up to in their own time and behind closed doors but I still found myself wondering who they were from these descriptions. Anyone got any ideas or heard anything??

The Rebel: Alan Smith? Oh how much fun i'd have if it was him
And the Goal scoring midfielder could be Matt Taylor from Pompey, long been thought of as Gay... Multi-Million though would imply he's half decent, so Jermaine Jenas? Cristiano Ronaldo? Would certainly explain why the latter was cleared of Rape.

Sorry folks, this has "libel claim waiting to happen" all over it. If the NotW weren't prepared to print the names of the players then I'm not prepared for this website to print their names either.

I have to say, the NotW's story is the biggest load of rubbish I've seen in a very long time. How is it a "story" when it's simply: "Player A bent over and gave player B a **** ***. Then Player B said **** ** with your *** ****..."

It's like a bad story from Razzle without any pictures. Utter, utter tripe, and we shouldn't be giving it the time of day...

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back