• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

billy best was god

Youth Team
South upper row b seats 55 and 56 two brothers in their late fifties with scars and dyed black hair
Every match seems to be the same; win ,draw or lose the abuse some players get is a disgrace, Fridays match reached a new low from the first minute till the last no player was spared with the worse for straker, What was especially sad was the abuse for young Payne who was called every word under the sun. They can not say a sentence without the C or F word or saying “Every F!!!!!! time………………. ( yes I have previously reported them many times) Any supporter that comments on their behaviour is aggressively threatened. No wonder our home form is poor the players or scared to make a mistake because of the abuse from them and others like them.
To cap it all when Hurst scored the whole stadium stood up and cheered except these two who stayed seated, no clapping just shaking their heads for them this was the ultimate nightmare we scored.
Please join me and name and shame

Me hands up fair cop. Sorry Jam
Happy%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

They were the subject of a very similar post last year. They are truely woeful

I'd be quite happy to see them barred - I suspect their 'performance' does nothing to encourage the casual fan who is unlucky to sit near enough them so getting rid would leave the club quids in

They were the subject of a very similar post last year. They are truely woeful

I'd be quite happy to see them barred - I suspect their 'performance' does nothing to encourage the casual fan who is unlucky to sit near enough them so getting rid would leave the club quids in

Passed on to the club for them to investigate.

I'm not an aggressive sort of person and I go to football to enjoy myself not to have an argument, but if these comments are accurate please please can someone who is not like me 'educate' these gentlemen in whatever way is necessary for them to understand.

They have been spoken to many times about their behaviour by the stewards. When fans confront them they are threatened to be taken outside, I know the club has received complaints but they are still there, 2 women who sat near them had to move it was so bad. None of us football fans are angles but this is every sentence. The abuse of our own players is as I said is from start to finish with young Payne being a C!!!!! I would change seats but why should I and why should our player take it

Haha! In the League 1 relegation season, I had a season ticket behind these guys! I think we actually requested to move seats by the end of the season... And to be fair, it's partially the reason I don't sit in South Upper anymore... :smile:

I truly hate these type of so called fans who have zero regard for others be it players or supporters.BAN THEM.

South upper row b seats 55 and 56 two brothers in their late fifties with scars and dyed black hair
Every match seems to be the same; win ,draw or lose the abuse some players get is a disgrace, Fridays match reached a new low from the first minute till the last no player was spared with the worse for straker, What was especially sad was the abuse for young Payne who was called every word under the sun. They can not say a sentence without the C or F word or saying “Every F!!!!!! time………………. ( yes I have previously reported them many times) Any supporter that comments on their behaviour is aggressively threatened. No wonder our home form is poor the players or scared to make a mistake because of the abuse from them and others like them.
To cap it all when Hurst scored the whole stadium stood up and cheered except these two who stayed seated, no clapping just shaking their heads for them this was the ultimate nightmare we scored.
Please join me and name and shame

Get Dagenham Kev transferred to row c seat 55,job done.:thumbsup:

Get Dagenham Kev transferred to row c seat 55,job done.:thumbsup:

Yeah that'd work! Or stick Scott up there with the drum!

In all seriousness, I do remember this coming up before. Ken, have you passed this on to the club already? If so, let's hope something gets done about it this time.

We supporters should have the balls to sort this ourselves. Microcosm of the macrocosm is it not. Intimidating bullies at the top of society and intimidating bullies at our club. We don't sort the ones at the top of society so we end up with a nasty society. We don't sort the ones at out club so we have a terrible game experience. We in this country should start to realise just how cowardly we are.

We supporters should have the balls to sort this ourselves. Microcosm of the macrocosm is it not. Intimidating bullies at the top of society and intimidating bullies at our club. We don't sort the ones at the top of society so we end up with a nasty society. We don't sort the ones at out club so we have a terrible game experience. We in this country should start to realise just how cowardly we are.

Taking the law into your hands is one dodgy road to take with many pitfalls littered along that road,If the club have received complaints then they should act as the stadium is their property.

Which would make the vigilantes no better than the twerps they are dishing out the punishment to.

Reporting them to the relevant authorities is the right way to sort issues like this out.

Its not the cowardly way, its the correct way.

Taking the law into your hands is one dodgy road to take with many pitfalls littered along that road,If the club have received complaints then they should act as the stadium is their property.

Never said anything about taking the law into our own hands. A little use of the old grey matter together with a united group of supporters should see the job done. As mentioned before these poor excuses for football supporters have been reported on many occasions and nowt has been done. It's up to us to sort the problem. Come on Sufc suporters in the south. Have a meet before kick off and find a way to deal with them within the law and within the realms of decency. Use abit of humour too if you can. Shouldn't be too difficult.

I also sit in the same block and the abuse they give southend players is an utter disgrace. They started the season very quiet but as soon as things started going wrong they couldn't wait to get on the players backs and abuse them for the whole game. Friday night was no different with Straker getting abused continuously in the second half and being told to f**k off. They also think they are very funny with some comments they make but they are just two sad pathetic men who need to get out of our club and let us real fans support our team!!

Can I appeal to all those that feel enough is enough to contact the club about these two, in no other sport or entertainment would we tolerate this and we shouldn’t any longer, importantly not only for the benefit of the supporters but importantly the team, confidence is so important in football and these two are trying their best to destroy any confidence they have, can you imagine what young Payne thought when constantly being called a C!!!!! by two who supposed to be on his side who needs opponents supporters when you have them

Back